Hamilton 1

Hamilton 1" Deluxe Single Thick Nylon Dog Lead Leash

BY HAMILTON #33 in Dog Accessories

XPH1182: Features: -Single Thick Lead-Material: Nylon and metal-Complete with swivel snap-Making walking your pet a more enjoyable experience for both pet and owner-Made in the USA. Color/Finish: -A match to the colorful collar you dog already wears. Dimensions: -Weight: 0.2 lb-Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 24" D. see more...

Hamilton 1
Hamilton 1" Deluxe Single Thick Nylon Dog Lead Leash
chloe p.
chloe p.
Colonial Heights, VA
My dog is constantly chewing on his leashes. I've never had one leash that he wouldn't chew threw so I bought this fantastic leash. The most durable one I've ever bought were going on 4 months with this bad boy!
Juany L.
Juany L.
Mission
The most recent update has been a while ago and but my heart and soul I mind is not a good time with waster for but it is a good one for you to know that how I feel like I'm not a bad mood for some time to go
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Great leash . My dog loves to chew. And will rip apart anything! This thing is still goin strong though!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
I have this leash for my little guy, it's comfy in him and has great durability..
Allison D.
Allison D.
Athens, AL
I've had this leash for about 3 months now and I'm loving it's durability!!
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Apo, AE
I've had this leash for years! Very durable and long lasting. Gets the job done, my pooch hasn't escaped it yet!
Anayely A.