Hamburger Helper Stroganoff uploaded by Mahy F.Hamburger Helper Stroganoff uploaded by Sarah W.

BY HAMBURGER HELPER #4 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Hamburger Helper® Stronganoff.

Pasta & naturally flavored creamy sauce mix.

Add ground beef. see more...

• Do you prefer Stroganoff or Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper?4 Answers
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I’ve had so many Hamburger Helper meals, but for the sake of this review, I will choose the best one and that is the Stroganoff. I am such a fan of this kind! I grill up some hamburger meat, boil the noodles, add the ingredients, let it cook for 15-20 minutes and poof! A quick and tasty meal. Sometimes I will even put it on hamburger buns and make it like a sloppy joe. If stroganoff isn’t your thing, they have so many other meals that will include chicken instead of beef and have other ingredients or noodles in them.
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
Honestly ... I hate stroganoff but I truly recommend hamburger helper when you are on a serious budget , a hard working parent , or college student . I see these boxes often from about 50 cents to 1 dollar. These meals are definitely good for hard times , they’re definitely budget friendly and they have a variety of them. My fav. one used to be the tuna casserole one lol, but to each his own
Tabitha R.
My family loves Stroganoff, and by using the Hamburger Helper box mix we are able to have it without a whole lot of leg work.

You only need a few ingredients and cooking time is half the work compared to making it homemade.

The taste is amazing. I always set out a small bowl of sour cream along with it because my family loves it along with their Stroganoff.

I highly recommend this.
Jewels G.
Used to really love this stuff. Very easy and quick to make. I love how you don’t need a lot of ingredients to make it as well. Can be purchased from any store so that makes it even more convenient. It’s not as creamy as I would like it to be which is why there’s a minus 1 star but that’s just my own personal preference. I still recommend it though.
Daryian L.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love hamburger helper. I love the ease it is for dinner. I love the quick preparation. But, this one is not my favorite. My mom used to make it all the time when I was younger and I didn’t like. I thought it was just me being a picky eater so I tried it again and it is still just not good to me. I don’t know why I don’t like it, I just don’t.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
I really enjoy the hamburger helper meals, the stroganoff has to be my favorite out of all of them. They are affordable and very easy to make, the only thing you need is the hamburger and milk depending on which one you are making. They don’t take long at all to cook and they just have a great flavor. I’d also recommend the chili one as well!
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
We buy Hamburger Helper, but not too often. I’m not a huge fan because it is so salty tasting. It does cover many food groups making it a “kinda” healthy choice; especially, when in a pinch for time. Would I recommend it, meh, probably not. We’ve tried many varieties; inc, Tuna Helper and only use them when we are in a hurry.
Courtney H.
Quartz Hill
This is an easy cheap meal for when I dont have much time to cook. It is really delish when you follow the instructions and ingredients. However, what I do is I like the elevate it. I will add onions, tomatoes, and other items just to give it a little more flavor. It does make a lot and it would be a great family dinner.
Amanda G.
My go to lazy day, don’t want to cook anything fancy days. It tastes pretty well especially if you season your ground meat really good before adding all the other ingredients. Put a few biscuits in the oven, and boom there goes dinner. It’s easy, it’s affordable and it’s convenient for like I said those lazy days!
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
Hamburger helper is definitely a cheap option, especially when you are tight on money. I used to eat it everyday when I first moved out on to my own because it is cost efficient. The taste is delicious, especially considering the price. However, I wouldn’t eat it everyday for three years. It wears on you. 😝
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you prefer Stroganoff or Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper?

back