Hamburger Helper Stroganoff uploaded by Mahy F.Hamburger Helper Stroganoff uploaded by Sarah W.

BY HAMBURGER HELPER #6 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Hamburger Helper® Stronganoff.

Pasta & naturally flavored creamy sauce mix.

Add ground beef. see more...

• Do you prefer Stroganoff or Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper?4 Answers
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
The best tasting cheapest meal! This is only about a dollar and ground beef is only about four dollars. It makes enough for about 3 or 4 servings. It is so rich and creamy... you don't even have to add any extra seasonings! It is the perfect meal that is so dang easy to make. I love it!
Megan J.
In a pinch the Hamburger Helper Stroganoff is easily a good alternative to a homemade Stroganoff dish. It tastes great, isn’t too thin and it really delicious! I would also say it is a good alternative for those who may dislike sour cream because a lot of stroganoff recipes calls for sour cream. I highly recommend this product! The only reason I gave it 4/5 because nothing will ever totally beat homemade but on the quick, affordable side this is the only go-to I have as a replacement that I recommend (at this time).
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Who doesn’t love hamburger helper?! The reason why they’re so popular is because it’s mostly effortless, quick, and delicious. This stroganoff flavor tends to be very delicious and keeps you wanting more
Janneth L.
Milwaukie, OR
My husband grew up eating Hamburger Helper Stroganoff so this is comfort food in a box for him. It had become a tradition to eat it in our house now and every now and then we indulge. While the sodium is a bit high and it's not the healthiest meal to eat, I like to purchase a few boxes and keep them on hand to have with a side of vegetables or a salad as a balance. They are super easy to prepare and are budget friendly.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love an easy meal when my day has been extremely hard. I reach for this a few times a month and my kids always smile. It’s easy to make, not too salty, makes enough for a family of four and wonderful with crusty bread and a salad.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Miranda V.
2,631 reviews
I loooooove hamburger helper and the stroganoff is my absolute favorite! I always buy these at Walmart because they’re super cheap and they make for a great quick dinner if I’m in a rush or only have hamburger in the house. Great meals and super easy!
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
It’s yummy, but you can taste the manufactured chemicals in it. I feel a sense of foreboding with every bite. It’s affordable & easy to prepare, to its credit, but I’d honestly much rather throw ingredients in a crock pot in the morning &a let it cook itself all day than spend the same amount of prep time for much worse quality.
Ashlee N.
Mayo
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a huge fan of the brand, it’s convenient it’s time saving and it’s simple. I will say the price inflation on these products has me a little grated, I don’t like having to pay almost 4 dollars a box if they are not on sale. So I’ve cut back on buying them. But as far as taste and simplicity the brand really does deliver.
Arianna S.
Seaman
It's not the healthiest thing in the world, it'd definitely be healthier if you made it from scratch, but it still tastes great out of the box, and in my opinion takes a lot less time to prepare than it would take to make it from scratch. It's a good boxed meal to whip up for a small family when you don't have much time to make dinner.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you prefer Stroganoff or Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper?