Hamburger Helper Stroganoff

Hamburger Helper® Stronganoff.

Pasta & naturally flavored creamy sauce mix.

Add ground beef.

What have you done to turn a hamburger helper meal into a Michelin inspired recipe?
What do you enjoy about this? How do you prepare it? What ingredients do you add/use?
What’s the difference? Is there any taste difference between the Hamburger Helper Stroganoff and the [product:betty-crockertm-hamburger-helper-deluxe-beef-stroganoff]? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Start your review of Hamburger Helper Stroganoff!
Syracuse , NY
Hamburger Helper Stroganoff uploaded by Rachel L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this hamburger helper it's so delicious it only cost a buck in alot of stores this is also one of.my go to meals if I want to make something fast for dinner or lunch the flavor.is awesome you just have to add hamburger to it the.box comes with everything except hamburger I would recommend others to buy or at least try you wont regret it you will love this hambuger helper alot
Hoquiam , WA
I've been declining in health the least 2 years and have two little one age 5 and 7, my fiance has been a hide hello strong up in the kitchen to make dinner Most nights and has heavily relied on hamburger helper to feed our family. We've tried many different flavors and usually add some effects boiled noodles and shredded cheese to make the meal go a little further. I'm very thankful for these quick easy and inexpensive boxed dinners and appreciate that there are a lot of flavors to try and rotate through and that you can customize these to your liking with different meats, vegetables, sauces, seasoning cheese and extra noodles!
Pineville, NC
I have tried several Hamburger Helper options and this flavor is hands down, my favorite. I used to make it often when my son was small, he loved it too. It takes about 20 minutes to create a hot meal, creamy sauce, seasoned meat. It can't compete with homemade slow cooked beef stroganoff, but it's not trying to. Hamburger Helper isn't trying to be anything it's not. It is a helper, it's there when you're tired and still need to come up with a meal for your family that's quick and tasty. If you have ground beef on hand, give it a try; if you haven't tried it before, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
This is a good, reliable classic that I can depend on when I'm short on time and ideas. It couldn't be any easier to prepare, it cooks quickly and tastes great albeit a bit salty. It's clearly not even close to being a healthy option but when I purchase this I'm well aware of that. It's convenient and it tastes good. As a full time working mom sometimes that's all you can do. In conclusion, if you're looking for a meal that's convenient, easy to put together and tastes great give this a try. If you're looking for a healthy option look elsewhere.
Philadelphia , PA
This had great reviews so I bought it. Usually don't buy 'helpers', but in the summer time I'm usually too tired to cook come dinner time. I thought this was bland, and that's saying a lot bc I'm not one for a lot of seasonings or spice. I did add some cut up garden tomato and parmesan cheese which made it a lot better. Of course I have five left since I had to buy 3 boxes online. I'll have to come up with ways to doctor it up since I don't waste food. I'll eat all of it, but don't see myself buying it again.
Oberlin, LA
Want a quick and easy delicious meal? Hamburger helper is there to save the day! All you need is a couple basic ingredients and bam you’ve got supper! I love the stroganoff, it’s creamy and has a very good flavor! It’s not expensive at all the most expensive part will be the purchase of ground beef which you could always substitute for ground turkey etc. I would recommend this product and it can be found at most grocery stores!
Keavy , KY
I’m not the biggest fan of the other kinds of these and I believe it’s because I grew up eating these for years! Not to say they aren’t good but I’ve been burnt out on some hamburger helper in my life.. my kids tho, they love it!!! Any kind as long as it’s hamburger helper they won’t complain at all. I also like to add stuff sometimes just to change it up a little some diced tomatoes beef tips instead of hamburger. So many ways to make these taste good
San Pedro, CA
This one is [email protected] my favorite hamburger helper there is. Stroganoff is so good especially when u take the time to add your own little ingredients like I like to put mushrooms and spinach and tomatoes in mine and also I like to use turkey meat instead of the beef and it comes out so good. It’s a very simple and really good meal for a family. I always recommend making two boxes because my kids love it so much
Nampa, ID
For an easy meal, Hamburger Helper is there.  All of their products are easy to cook and taste delicious.  They did not have vegetables or fruits but still have the protein you need.  It meets my expectations and would purchase their products again. I also would recommend to anyone who wants an easy to prepare a meal that is delicious.
Mobile, AL
My daughter loves Hamburger Helper Stroganoff!  I would buy this because it is easy to prepare and a delicious meal all in one.  It doesn't involve a whole lot of ingredients or a whole lot of time to prepare.  This would be great on a night when you've been at work all day and needs something quick and easy to make for the family.