Hamburger Helper Stroganoff

Hamburger Helper® Stronganoff.

Pasta & naturally flavored creamy sauce mix.

Add ground beef.

What have you done to turn a hamburger helper meal into a Michelin inspired recipe?
What do you enjoy about this? How do you prepare it? What ingredients do you add/use?
What’s the difference? Is there any taste difference between the Hamburger Helper Stroganoff and the [product:betty-crockertm-hamburger-helper-deluxe-beef-stroganoff]? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Start your review of Hamburger Helper Stroganoff!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I like to jazz this up by using left over steak that I cut into tiny bites and top with some parsley and parmesan. We don't eat this very often because of all the hard to pronounce ingredients but it is still very tasty.
Lisa P.
Evansville, IN
Hamburger Helper Stroganoff uploaded by Lisa P.
We have been eating this stuff for years. It is something that we can pull out of the cabinet and everybody agrees on. Is absolute best with butter bread. I think we eat this maybe to three times a month I hardly recommend this!!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love an easy meal when my day has been extremely hard. I reach for this a few times a month and my kids always smile. It’s easy to make, not too salty, makes enough for a family of four and wonderful with crusty bread and a salad.
Alicen R.
Charlotte, NC
Hamburger Helper Stroganoff uploaded by Alicen R.
So good! My husband recalls this flavor used to come with cream so he adds sour cream to this and OMG it changed the game! I could never eat it differently now.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
My go to meal to cook for my husband when I am too tired to think of something creative after my 12 hour shifts. If I let him he would eat this every night.
Hailee W.
Abbeville, LA
My kids just love this stuff. It is quick to make. It is easy on the pocket book. Most importantly it tastes great too. We will continue to purchase.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This hamburger helper stroganoff is so good I really like gate and it is super affordable I definitely recommend buying it
lyona K.
smyrna, GA
I would describe this as hearty and rich! I have never thought of hamber helper as a side dish. It is very feeling on its own and always tastes great
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
I love beef stroganoff in any way it’s fixed. Hamburger helper just makes that process a bit easier. I go the extra step and add a big scoop of sour cream to the finish dish. It makes a world of difference. Try it!
Kateley Beth S.
Wortham, TX
These are so good and have a great variety. Awesome for busy nights when it’s hard to cook and you need a quick dinner!