Hamburger Helper Stroganoff

Hamburger Helper® Stronganoff.

Pasta & naturally flavored creamy sauce mix.

Add ground beef.

What have you done to turn a hamburger helper meal into a Michelin inspired recipe?
What do you enjoy about this? How do you prepare it? What ingredients do you add/use?
What’s the difference? Is there any taste difference between the Hamburger Helper Stroganoff and the [product:betty-crockertm-hamburger-helper-deluxe-beef-stroganoff]? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Start your review of Hamburger Helper Stroganoff!
Kymberly H.
Ionia, MI
Hamburger Helper Stroganoff uploaded by Kymberly H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ita a decent fast meal. I wish the sauce was thicker and richer. I always thought the package should have more noodles also. Usually I make a bake potato with it to make it more filling. It's not .y favorite helper from this company but it's still okay.
Amanda B.
Tomah, WI
My husband grew up on this and loves it. He will make up a box and prep 3 work lunches out of it. The rest of us could pass on it, but it isn't bad. Easy to make, relatively inexpensive and stores for when you want it. It's a decent staple in many homes.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I like to jazz this up by using left over steak that I cut into tiny bites and top with some parsley and parmesan. We don't eat this very often because of all the hard to pronounce ingredients but it is still very tasty.
Amber G.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I always keep boxes of hamburger helper in my cabinet. They have so many flavors to choose from. They offer options for beef, chicken and tuna. This makes a busy weeknight dinner stress free. It's quick and easy to make and provides enough portions for a small family. You can eat it as is or add ingredients to create your own unique dish tailored to your families favorites.
Lisa P.
Evansville, IN
Hamburger Helper Stroganoff uploaded by Lisa P.
We have been eating this stuff for years. It is something that we can pull out of the cabinet and everybody agrees on. Is absolute best with butter bread. I think we eat this maybe to three times a month I hardly recommend this!!
Dawn  P.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE this BETTY CROCKER STROGANOFF meal!!! 😀 This is something I make or my husband can even make!! Lol!! 😆 It's super easy and we make it with hamburger, onions, mushrooms, veggies and top it with a dollap of sour cream. It's VERY tasty!! 😋 This will easily feed 4 people. I totally recommend!!!
Stacy B.
South Fork, PA
Hamburger Helper Stroganoff uploaded by Stacy B.
Hamburger Helper Stroganoff is always a hit on my house! Anything made by hamburger helper is though! Very easy to make, goes with anything and very affordable!
Crystal R.
Florence, SC
Hamburger Helper Stroganoff I have been eating hamburger helper stroganoff for a long time now lol and it's one of my favorite quick meals. I normally have to make two boxes because everyone comes back for seconds. It's easy to prepare and the instructions are easy to understand.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love an easy meal when my day has been extremely hard. I reach for this a few times a month and my kids always smile. It’s easy to make, not too salty, makes enough for a family of four and wonderful with crusty bread and a salad.
Evangelina  M.
Austintown, OH
I love hamburger helper I grew up on this as a kid and refuse to stop eating it as an adult. I like to have this a few times a month. The flavor is just there every bit of it. It always satisfies my craving. It reminds me of my childhood and those great memories of having it with my family.