Hamburger Helper Deluxe Cheeseburger Macaroni uploaded by Annalynn K.Hamburger Helper Deluxe Cheeseburger Macaroni uploaded by Anita B.

BY HAMBURGER HELPER #1 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Hamburger Helper® Deluxe Cheeseburger Macaroni.
Pasta & naturally flavored cheesy sauce mix.
Add ground beef.
Made with real cheese.
Per 1/4 cup as packaged.
110 calories.
0g sat fat 0% DV.
740mg sodium 31% DV.
3g sugars.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information. see more...

• "It's a simple quick meal too." in 1 review
  • "We like to make ours with ground turkey instead of ground beef though." in 1 review
Alora B.
Covington, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
I am a fan of the hamburger helper meals, you can get a quick dinner with minimal prep. However, this particular one I think fell short a bit. I thought it would taste a little different. It was still good and the family really liked it, I just expected it to be different.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
Great tasting product, super easy to make and feeds my entire family. With so many flavor varieties to choose from, hamburger helper is always in my cupboard and is always a quick meal alternative that I choose when we’ve had a hard day or just want an easy dinner night!
Arielle D.
Alta Loma , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really tasty and super easy to make all you have to do is add ground beef or turkey like we do. It’s priced perfectly as well. It’s super helpful if you want to make a quick lunch or dinner!
Markee F.
Leesburg, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a simple and fast meal option. You can never go wrong with a cheesy hamburger helper. It’s inexpensive as well, so it fits into a tight budget! Definitely recommend this for a quick dinner night!
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Hamburger Helper Deluxe Cheeseburger Macaroni let me just say this stuff is sooo good its one of the only ones i like to eat super cheap and quick and easy to make but fills you up at the same time i love this . my boyfriend also loves it too . when im in a lazy mood and just want something not so complicated hamburger helper is my go to meal !!! . take only 20 mins to make water and milk is all you need and the box comes with the noodles and cheese packet. If your in a rush and need something quick and makes alot of food try this out !!! With some bread yess. !!!
Shelby M.
Dalton City
When we don’t feel like making a planned out meal, we go to Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni. It tastes great and does not take long at all to make. However, it calls for hamburger but I don’t think it is necessary if you don’t want/have that. It would be good for a single parent who doesn’t have time to prepare multiple items for their kids or for someone who doesn’t have a lot of money to spend. I feel that it is great for anyone really. 10/10 would recommend.
Dayleth H.
Louisville
Anytime mom and dad would have to work late, they have this waiting on the stove for my brother and I after school so we had something until they came home. They’re practically a steal at the store and for a boxed meal, they’re pretty darn tasty!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,043 reviews
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Mercedes V.
This is one of the tastiest, easiest go to dinners that the whole family loves ( yes the whole family loves everything in this one box:) it all takes less then a hour to cook. If you don't like the sounds of this kind the good thing is they have tons of kinds. There is something for everyone's taste. You should really give it a try and in sure it will turn into a family staple.
Rya Z.
Hamburger Helper is one of those boxed meals that automatically takes me back to my childhood. All of these years later and it’s still one of my favorite. The cheese powder doesn’t have that gross, chemical taste that you find with other artificial cheeses. The noodles are always perfect, and it’s just as good when using ground turkey or chicken.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
What’s the difference between this and the regular cheeseburger macaroni?
Victoria F.
Is this any good?
Mckenzie B.
Will they ever have a crock pot version or meals?
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
What's the difference between the deluxe version and the other one?