Hamburger Helper Deluxe Cheeseburger Macaroni uploaded by Anita B.

BY HAMBURGER HELPER #2 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Hamburger Helper® Deluxe Cheeseburger Macaroni.
Pasta & naturally flavored cheesy sauce mix.
Add ground beef.
Made with real cheese.
Per 1/4 cup as packaged.
110 calories.
0g sat fat 0% DV.
740mg sodium 31% DV.
3g sugars.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's a simple quick meal too." in 1 review
  • "We like to make ours with ground turkey instead of ground beef though." in 1 review
Rhonda M.
I love this old family tradition of hamburger helper cheeseburger meal. It reminds me of my childhood and my mom cooking it for us on lazy Saturday’s when we were allowed to keep our pjs on a little longer and enjoy a laid back day. Hamburger helper meals are so easy to prepare and worth the money. My family however does see this as a snack food and definitely not as a meal. My son can even cook it for himself it’s so easy. He is home from college and feels he’s super independent with being able to make his own food. Ha. The box says
One pound, one pan, one tasty meal. Yeap ! Pretty much sums it up
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
Personally I do not eat meat but my husband loves to pick these up on days that he worked really hard and want to quick filling dinner. It usually comes with seasoning for him to add to his bath and he likes the way that the mac & cheese taste. It’s not too watery or overpowering. They are super cheap and you can usually find coupons for these so we recommend it.
Valerie M.
Albany, OH
This is a super great and easy idea for lunch or dinner. Grab some hamburger and you can cook a meal for multiple people. I ate this a lot growing up and still eat it today. I would buy it again. Tastes great and is super easy to make!
Sara L.
This is my all time favorite hamburger helper! I grew up eating hamburger helper at least 1 time a week. Now as a mom it makes so much since why! It is quick and easy and best of all yummy! I make it on soccer and basketball night practices! I sometimes throw in some frozen veggies when it's almost done too! So good!!!!
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
I love this! It is such an easy meal to prepare and it doesn’t take long to prepare either. Goes great with some corn and bread as well. I recommend if you don’t have a lot of money because it’s pretty cheap!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
When on a budget hamburger helper is a great one skillet dish that you can easily dress up or make stretch for lots of left overs! For the deluxe cheeseburger I like to sauté some onions and peppers, add some extra cheese and then serve with a lettuce tomato mayo salad like a legit cheeseburger meal!
Tabitha R.
This is a staple in my household.

It’s super inexpensive and the taste is amazing. Plus, anything cheese and pasta related is always a hit in my house. The two combined is always a win.

It’s very easy to prepare and doesn’t take a long amount of time cooking which I love.

I highly recommend this.
Kali G.
Salem, MA
I know this is so unhealthy to eat, because of how much sodium is in it, but this is such a good comfort food. My mum always made this for me as a kid and now I make it. I love to chop up jalapeños and throw them in for a little spice. It’s delicious and creamy and very quick and easy to make.
Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
This is like my favorite Hamburger Helper but on steroids. Delicious and comes out great! Always makes more than enough to feed my fiancé and I and provides for some leftovers. Always happy with this meal.
Deazhane C.
Portland
When in doubt just make some Hamburger Helper . It is the perfect meal for your family when you want to do a little bit of cooking . It is very simple to make and doesn't cost that much at your local grocery store. It has just the right amount of cheese that makes the whole family love it .
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
What’s the difference between this and the regular cheeseburger macaroni?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this any good?
Mckenzie B.
Will they ever have a crock pot version or meals?
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
What's the difference between the deluxe version and the other one?