Hamburger Helper Deluxe Beef Stroganoff, 5.5 oz

by Hamburger Helper

Deluxe Beef Stroganoff is made with REAL herbs and spices for the flavors you love most. Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Add Your Own Twist! Elevate the comfort by stirring in chopped mushrooms just before simmering. Stir in fresh baby spinach and sour cream just before serving.

What do you enjoy about this? How do you prepare it? What ingredients do you add/use?
Is this a traditional stroganoff?
What's your favorite flavor of Hamburger Helper?
Start your review of Hamburger Helper Deluxe Beef Stroganoff, 5.5 oz!
Product Highlights
I absolutely love all the Hamburger Helper products! in reviews
Hannah J.
Waterloo, IA
Hamburger Helper Deluxe Beef Stroganoff, 5.5 oz uploaded by Hannah J.
If you’re looking for a quick, cheap and easy meal, this is a good one! It tastes like a real homemade dish without the hassle of actually cooking! We eat this when neither one of us feels like really cooking. I would recommend this for any type of household.
Kymberly H.
Ionia, MI
Hamburger Helper Deluxe Beef Stroganoff, 5.5 oz uploaded by Kymberly H.
Purchased at: Walmart
So much better then the potato one! Always season meat before cooking. This ones sauce is so think and creamy. It fills you up and you actually wanna eat the left overs. It is probably my favorite hamburger helper out of them all. And I would highly suggest trying
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,195 reviews
Hamburger Helper Deluxe Beef Stroganoff, 5.5 oz uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love these box meals! I love substituting the meat with ground turkey to make it healthier! It’s so cheap to buy and always on sale! It’s easy and fast to cook! If you have a few minutes only to make a meal, then I suggest these! I definitely will buy again because I have a active toddler that is in different after school activities on certain days and don’t have that much time to make meals that require too much time on certain days!
Alisha R.
Saint Charles, MO
I have always loved this boxed dinner, just add hamburger and lots of sour cream... Yum! I don't know what the seasoning is bit it's delicious !
Angela  B.
Claremore, OK
Judy one of the best hamburger helpers we live each and every one is them and could probably eat them daily lol the cheeseburger helps is the one we eat mostly but my favorite is the stroganoff helper
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been buying this whenever I don't do homemade. It's pretty close to tasting the same to me. I do add extra sour cream on top, a must for this dish! It's not only creamy but cooks up so fast for those weeknight dinners. I will continue to buy this one. Recommended to those who fix this homemade or not. Saved my parents a few extra minutes in the kitchen as well, how we all found out how good it was.
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Hamburger Helper is still popular these days especially with families needing to fix a meal quickly. All you have to add is a pound of hamburger meat of your choice and the contents of the box to make it as easy as 1 2 3. When I prepare the Hamburger Helper stroganoff Deluxe I always add my own special seasoning and a little bit more stroganoff packet seasoning that does not come in the Box. It Cooks up quickly makes enough for a family of four at least it's creamy and delicious. I often add a can or jar of mushrooms to make it even more delicately mouth-watering delicious.
Savannah E.
Marion, VA
Love these for a quick complete dinner! Easy prep for having a toddler runnin around!! Definitely a staple in our kitchen cabinets.
Krystal  H.
Ashtabula, OH
This is really the only hamburger helper, everyone in my house will eat. I dress it up a little bit and than the last line minute it cooks as extra sour cream. I have to make two boxes of this and there’s almost never any left over. In fact I get requests like twice a week for this meal.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the flavor and how bold it is! I also love how affordable hamburger helper is, such a good meal for the family
Ask a question to the Influenster community...