Hamburger Helper Deluxe Beef Stroganoff, 5.5 oz

Deluxe Beef Stroganoff is made with REAL herbs and spices for the flavors you love most. Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Add Your Own Twist! Elevate the comfort by stirring in chopped mushrooms just before simmering. Stir in fresh baby spinach and sour cream just before serving.

Is this a traditional stroganoff?
What's your favorite flavor of Hamburger Helper?
Does the quality of this match its price or is this something I can consider worth buying at the store?
Start your review of Hamburger Helper Deluxe Beef Stroganoff, 5.5 oz!
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love all the Hamburger Helper products! ” in 1 review
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My boyfriend asked me to cook this for him & I refused because it looked... unappetizing. He’s always full & eating seconds after every meal I cook from scratch...and then he asks me to make this box of stuff 🙄 Anyway, I cooked a pound of 85/15 grass fed beef and seasoned it. Added the hamburger helper mix. We paired it with some cheap red wine & homemade garlic bread. I lost the bet & went back for seconds. Him: “SEE!!!” 🤣🤣 I guess it’s one of those old childhood classics like Kraft Mac & Cheese. It’s bomb lol
Youngstown , OH
Hamburger Helper the staple in my pantry and the beef stroganoff is my favorite. This is a good option for when you don't know what to cook for dinner because everyone always loves this. I have nothing but good things to say about this brand, I've never had a bad experience, and I will continue to purchase this for years to come. I recommend this to anybody, especially busy parents who want an easy meal to make.
Clanton, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been buying this whenever I don't do homemade. It's pretty close to tasting the same to me. I do add extra sour cream on top, a must for this dish! It's not only creamy but cooks up so fast for those weeknight dinners. I will continue to buy this one. Recommended to those who fix this homemade or not. Saved my parents a few extra minutes in the kitchen as well, how we all found out how good it was.
Sunnyside, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I always have a box of hamburger helper in the cabinet. It is the easiest and fastest dinner I can make. When it's getting late and I don't want to go out to eat or do takeout this comes in really handy. I like to add mixed vegetables or peas to bulk it up to sort of dilute the sodium. With the added vegetables it is still tastes great. It's a nice hardy dinner.
Red Oak, TX
When all my kids were young and I was a single mom, hamburger helper of all variations was a staple in my house. Now that I am married, this is the favorite of my husband so we keep this in the pantry. With both of us getting in kinda late this is the fastest meal to make! Add some crescent rolls and cooked veggies.... dinner is served!!
Marion
Love the flavor of the deluxe beef stroganoff! It’s quickly become a favorite in our household. With 2 kids under 2, I need meals that are quick and easy to make and Hamburger Helper is just that! It’s super affordable, extremely easy to make, prepared quickly, and is very delicious! I highly recommend it!
Carencro, LA
The Stroganoff Hamburger Helper is hands down my favorite flavors of the brand. It never fails to not taste great, unless you fall asleep cooking the food and burn it.... It has amazing flavor and pretty filling for a meal. So stop deciding if you should try this Hamburger Helper and just get it already!
Riverton, NJ
Honestly all hamburger helper taste good. Especially if you know how to season them well. Theyre3 great for a super quick meal and they are also filling. It's super easy to prepare. The direction are clear and simple. I'm usually pretty satisfied whenever I eat hamburger helper.
Maspeth, NY
So I know this is so complicated unhealthy for so many reasons but this really is one of my guilty pleasures. It’s so good and fast! When I’m super lazy and feeling like being a little “bad” I make this for dinner. My son loves it’s too.
This is the best, easy simple meal on the market! I love how all the flavors blend together to give you the feeling like your in a restaurant. I eat this about once a month, and it is amazing. I highly recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...