Hamburger Helper Deluxe Beef Stroganoff uploaded by Amber W.Hamburger Helper Deluxe Beef Stroganoff uploaded by Ann C.

BY HAMBURGER HELPER #16 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Hamburger Helper® Deluxe Beef Stroganoff.

Was "ultimate" now "deluxe".

Pasta & naturally flavored sauce mix.

Add ground beef. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I absolutely love all the Hamburger Helper products! " in 1 review
Nic S.
If you asked me to review anything hamburger helper before I had my son I would have said nasty. But my taste buds have changed and I honestly now love all hamburger helpers especially this particular kind. Sometimes it lacks flavor but that’s where seasonings come in. You can mix up the recipe and make it your own which I love. It’s also a very inexpensive meal for those with a lower budget. I would recommend and give it another try if you dont like it because adding flavors might surprise you!
Jas. J.
My mom used to make these all the time when I was a kid & I loved them! Not only are they quick practical means but they taste so good. The one down fall to this product is it can be too salty tasting for some especially if you’re not used to many different blends of seasonings together, this will have a punch of flavor! These are super affordable to buy too only a couple of bucks at any grocery store or super Walmart. Plus the purchase of hamburger because hamburger is not included in the box! Lol however I highly recommend this to everyone especially if you have kids & have be running around from dance, to sports to music lessons like we were!
Alexa B.
Lodi
I was very happy when I first tried this hamburger helper. It’s very tasty and as far as instructions go, it’s very easy and thorough. All I had to add was the meat and it made my life easier to make dinner for me and others.
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
I buy this product on the regular. My family loves it and it’s such a quick and easy meal. I buy it at Meijer and they are always having deals on this. It has great taste and the only thing you need to add is the ground beef.
Peyton K.
Columbia , SC
I’ve loved this stuff since I was kid, back then I didn’t realize how convenient it was just that it was yummy. Now as an adult I find this to be an easy meal when I don’t want to eat out but have very little time.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Selena C.
Long Beach , CA
Hamburger helper is so good and it feeds a lot with just 2 boxes. I eat them once in a while not too much. But I love it when I do make it. The flavor is very yummy !!! Very easy to prepare also !
Roxanne O.
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Jenna C.
Anaheim, CA
I hands down think you should purchase this if you have never tried it, it is amazing the flavour is on point. I’ve been getting this since I was a little girl and you can locate these at any near by grocery store.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
Probably one of my favorites! It’s so yummy, good quality, good amount of food. It will usually last my house hold a few days with left overs. I actually have some in my pantry right now.
Danielle G.
Selwyn, ON
Does this taste very different than the regular? I'm not a fan of the whole grain taste normally.
mily g.
Is this really fast and easy?
Ashley R.
Philippi, WV
Are these really easy to make?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Angela F.
Huntersville, NC
Does the "wholesome" mean it's wheat pasta, or healthy/less flavor?