BY HAMBURGER HELPER

Hamburger Helper® Cheesy Italian Shells.

Pasta & naturally flavored Italian-style sauce mix.

Per 1/3 cup as packaged.

120 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

720mg sodium, 30% DV.

5g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

Add ground beef. see more...

Mandi C.
Crown Point, IN
Quick easy dinner to make for families on the go! Has a good flavor even my picky little ones like. I do tend to add a little more meat than it calls for otherwise I feel like it’s not enough. It a must have in our pantry!
Stacy S.
The sauce is very thick. I had to add extra water to thin it out because it was just too much. Other than that This was a decent meal. Very easy to make and the price point is perfect. I love that I can find this everywhere. I will buy this again for sure.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
If we're going off of taste 5 stars 100%. If we're going off of health, more like 3. But it tastes so hood and is so easy. Try it with ground chicken or turkey for a lighter option.
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
Not exactly the healthiest, but it tastes great. Hamburger Helper also has several options to choose from. Its quick to make and not expensive.
Cathy T.
Washington, PA
Love Hamburger Helper, in all flavors. cheddar Cheese Melt is a great flavor. Hamburger Helper is quick ans easy for a great weeknight dinner.
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
I love almost anything hamburger helper in general but this is so yummy. Cheesy flavor and even a little sweet. Great fresh or leftover! Yum!
Jessica V.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love this flavor!! I always keep it on hand for when we are running late (always!) I like to put some extra cheese on top and melt it.
Ashley W.
This is a meal everyone in my house loves. My 4 year old devours hers! Always a favorite. It tastes great, even when it is cold!
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
This has to be one of my favorite hamburger helper dinners it is nice and filling and easy to make when I am in a pinch
Lauryl H.
Greenwood, FL
One of my favorite quick and easy dinner fixer-upper meals and there's usually left overs for lunch and a 2nd dinner!