BY HAMBURGER HELPER

Brittany B.
Hamburger helper is pretty cheap anywhere you go. It was cheaper about 4 years ago though.I normally do not like hashbrowns but I do like this although we don't use the cheese sauce and add are own cheese.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
Definitely not their best. It was overly seasoned with TINY pieces of onion and I didn't think it went too well with the hamburger. I will stick with their other kinds of hamburger helper.
Emily M.
Middlebourne, WV
A delicious starter to a quick and flavorful meal. I like to add chopped onions, garlic, peppers, and mushrooms to my hamburger helper, and the cheesy potatoes is a perfect base option in which to add more complex flavors.
Justin T.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is such an easy, convenient way to serve dinner that tastes great, and doesn't take much time to prepare at all. Its like macaroni and cheese, but even better! I've been eating it since I was in 5th grade, and I love it!
Catherine H.
Easy addition to any meal! Not the healthiest thing, but certainly a great way to help fill out a meal and get it on the table quickly!
rom k.
Mira Loma, CA
This is a fast and easy meal when you are limited on time, very simple to make and tasty. there are a lot of varieties.