Hamburger Helper Cheesy Beef Pasta uploaded by Dreanna B.Hamburger Helper Cheesy Beef Pasta uploaded by Emily M.

BY HAMBURGER HELPER

Hamburger Helper® Cheesy Beef Pasta.
Pasta & naturally flavored cheesy sauce mix.
Add ground beef. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily B.
Banner Elk, NC
Perfect for on the go! Cooking for two boys can get hectic especially if they’re picky eaters but they love this! I personally think it is a little bland, but I add jalapeños to spice it up and add some flavor!
Emily M.
Goshen, IN
Foodie Expert
This pasta is pretty great very cheesy and full of flavor. Hamburger helper has been ised in my gamily since i was really little and its still just as great now...^-^
Dreanna B.
This is a family favorite. 😍 I make this for my family when I've had a busy day. It's tasty, easy and quick to make. So delicious and cheesy.😍😁
Hambuger Helper is my best friend. Not a good cook and hamburger helper is so easy to make! and not to mention how delicious cheesy beef pasta is! Yum!
Latoya A.
Smyrna, GA
Foodie Expert
I love hamburger helper! Quick, simple, and delicious! Its also inexpensive! If you can read you can make it without any problems!
Danielle B.
Wonder Lake, IL
Foodie Expert
I can remember eating hamberger helper ever since i was a little girl. Its so cheap and super delicious. I work 12 hour days so the simplicity of hamberger helper is a life saver for quick dinner ideas. I wouldn't trust any other brand
Erin S.
Louisville, KY
Hamburger helper is never a let down. super easy to make and tastes amazing as well. will stock up for college.
Paige P.
Foodie Expert
This was a must-have when I was away at college. Cheap, easy, and tasty. It's not necessarily what I would pick for dinner now, but it's definitely tolerable as a broke college student!
Nicole A.
Something easy to make and it's simple but also quick. Like that it is also cheap cause who doesn't love saving money
Dixie a.
Birmingham, AL
I still to this day love hamburger helper we ate it growing up and still do to this day, it's quick, easy and cheap