Add a Photo

By HAMBURGER HELPER
Hamburger Helper® Cheesy Beef Pasta.
Pasta & naturally flavored cheesy sauce mix.
Add ground beef.
Photo (1)
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
If you want to buy something quick to fix for dinner this is your thing. Hamburger help is so good and easy to prepare. All you need is this product and ground beef or turkey. I use to buy this when we went on vacations because it was quick and cheap. I also bought it when I went to college.
Taja S.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
Looking to cook something quick? Reach for hamburger Helper, it doesn't take too long to make and you don't need to add too many ingredients. It is affordable and the flavor is powerful. I think it makes for an amazing dinner choice, just add dinner rolls.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
windber, PA
This is a great way to make a quick dinner and keep it within the budget. It doesn't require a lot of ingredients or a lot of time.
Dreanna B.
Dreanna B.
April 20, 2017, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: Cheesy Beef Pasta 5.2 oz
This is a family favorite. 😍 I make this for my family when I've had a busy day. It's tasty, easy and quick to make. So delicious and cheesy.😍😁
alexis m.
alexis m.
Pittsburgh, PA
An easy go to when you are feeling lazy. Hamburg er helper is cheap and easy to make. It is even better when you have coupons.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Something easy to make and it's simple but also quick. Like that it is also cheap cause who doesn't love saving money
Dixie a.
Dixie a.
Birmingham, AL
I still to this day love hamburger helper we ate it growing up and still do to this day, it's quick, easy and cheap
Paige P.
Paige P.
This was a must-have when I was away at college. Cheap, easy, and tasty. It's not necessarily what I would pick for dinner now, but it's definitely tolerable as a broke college student!
Latoya A.
Latoya A.
Smyrna, GA
I love hamburger helper! Quick, simple, and delicious! Its also inexpensive! If you can read you can make it without any problems!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mchenry, IL
I can remember eating hamberger helper ever since i was a little girl. Its so cheap and super delicious. I work 12 hour days so the simplicity of hamberger helper is a life saver for quick dinner ideas. I wouldn't trust any other brand