Hamburger Helper Cheesy Beef Pasta uploaded by Emily M.Hamburger Helper Cheesy Beef Pasta uploaded by Dreanna B.

BY HAMBURGER HELPER #53 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Hamburger Helper® Cheesy Beef Pasta.
Pasta & naturally flavored cheesy sauce mix.
Add ground beef. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily B.
Banner Elk, NC
Perfect for on the go! Cooking for two boys can get hectic especially if they’re picky eaters but they love this! I personally think it is a little bland, but I add jalapeños to spice it up and add some flavor!
Emily M.
GOSHEN, IN
This pasta is pretty great very cheesy and full of flavor. Hamburger helper has been ised in my gamily since i was really little and its still just as great now...^-^
Courtney H.
If you want to buy something quick to fix for dinner this is your thing. Hamburger help is so good and easy to prepare. All you need is this product and ground beef or turkey. I use to buy this when we went on vacations because it was quick and cheap. I also bought it when I went to college.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
Looking to cook something quick? Reach for hamburger Helper, it doesn't take too long to make and you don't need to add too many ingredients. It is affordable and the flavor is powerful. I think it makes for an amazing dinner choice, just add dinner rolls.
Danielle B.
WONDER LAKE, IL
I can remember eating hamberger helper ever since i was a little girl. Its so cheap and super delicious. I work 12 hour days so the simplicity of hamberger helper is a life saver for quick dinner ideas. I wouldn't trust any other brand
Paige P.
This was a must-have when I was away at college. Cheap, easy, and tasty. It's not necessarily what I would pick for dinner now, but it's definitely tolerable as a broke college student!
Francesca M.
I really enjoy eating pasta, cheese and ground beef all mixed in one. It's a great comfort food! Having a box in the pantry is always a go to for a quick dinner, all you need is a pound of ground beef and voila!
Cheyenne R.
Hambuger Helper is my best friend. Not a good cook and hamburger helper is so easy to make! and not to mention how delicious cheesy beef pasta is! Yum!
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
This one is by far one of my favorite hamburger helpers!! It's such a quick and easy meal for those nights where you don't really feel like cooking!!
Dreanna B.
This is a family favorite. 😍 I make this for my family when I've had a busy day. It's tasty, easy and quick to make. So delicious and cheesy.😍😁