Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni uploaded by Macayla M.

BY HAMBURGER HELPER

Hamburger Helper® Cheeseburger Macaroni.
Pasta & naturally and artificially flavored cheesy sauce mix.
Add ground beef. see more...

Nicole A.
Swansea, MA
Quick and easy but not very nutritious. I always find it to be pretty salty and I do not ever add salt to it
Veronica J.
CORDOVA, TN
Foodie Expert
We used to purchase these for quick and easy meals. The box itself lacked spices and I would always want to add more cheese and spices. Overall ok for price
Erin L.
Drumheller, AB
Foodie Expert
This is up there as one of my favourite hamburger helpers. It's affordable and easy to find. I weirdly enough almost like it better the next day, with a bit of ketchup on it. Tastes super similar to a cheeseburger and has food flavour.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
Foodie Expert
So I like to make quick fast meals for my family because I'm limited on how long I'm able too stand doing the day and sometimes a quick meal is all I can make. I bought a couple packages of the Hamburger Helper and cooked the meat and then added the contents. It was pretty simple too make and actually fairly quick but I noticed it was Way too salty for me. There was so much salt that I couldn't even enjoy what I had made. My son really like it but I don't think with that much salt I really enjoyed it at all. It would be better if there was a lower salt option. There very well may be but I haven't come across one yet in the stores.

Its fairly cheap at 1.99$ a box. Cheap and fast meal all you have too do is buy the hamburger.
Lynsey H.
Fredericton, NB
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of any hamburger helpers. I've bought different kinds on more than one occasion always thinking its going to be good but there is just something off about these. They taste is never as good and you know if should be. I think you'd be better off to make these types of meals from scratch.
Anastasia G.
Calgary, AB
Foodie Expert
Hamburger Helper is not something you would eat everyday, but when it is a day when you need something quick and easy that still tastes good, this is my go to! This taste like Mac and Cheese and the kids like it, too!
Caroline L.
Moncton, NB
Foodie Expert
We love this hamburger helper. Very cheesy and full of favour! Can even get the kids to eat it. It always seems to be on sale! Bonus!
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire
It taste decent but cmon obviously box meals don't taste great but hey! taste decent!
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR
Foodie Expert
What's your families favorite flavor.
Victoria F.