Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni uploaded by Macayla M.

BY HAMBURGER HELPER #34 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Hamburger Helper® Cheeseburger Macaroni.
Pasta & naturally and artificially flavored cheesy sauce mix.
Add ground beef. see more...

Jessica W.
Its so good and so easy to make. Relatively quick also. This is my favorite flavor it has a great cheesy sauce that makes you crave more.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
This is good as a quick side for your meal, I sometimes think that these boxed meals have too much salt so I don't eat them all the time.
Brittany V.
New Cumberland, WV
I love this stuff! It's super nice when my fiance gets off work late just to throw it together for a quick simple meal. Yummy too!
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
This is one of my favorite Hamburger Helper meals! Really easy to make, and really tasty! I make this a few times a month.
Amber C.
Boston, KY
I like this it's easy taste great just wish there's is more cheese sauce then it would be awesome I cook biscuits with it
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
This is delicious and is so easy to make! Doesn't take a lot of time to make either which is great for busy nights
Vanessa M.
Kennewick, WA
This is my my favorite whem i want a fast easy dinner and dont want to wash dishes at all and super yummy reccomend
Nicole A.
Swansea, MA
Quick and easy but not very nutritious. I always find it to be pretty salty and I do not ever add salt to it
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Review for: Cheeseburger Macaroni 4.8 oz more...
my boyfriend asks me to make this all the time. it’s really great and easy to make! Great for a quick dinner
Leslie b.
des peres
Review for: Cheeseburger Macaroni 4.8 oz more...
this is great & i love it. when i’m low on cash this is a great affordable item to do for lunch or dinner
Tami S.
What's your families favorite flavor.
Victoria F.