Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni uploaded by Macayla M.

BY HAMBURGER HELPER #24 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Hamburger Helper® Cheeseburger Macaroni.
Pasta & naturally and artificially flavored cheesy sauce mix.
Add ground beef. see more...

Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV
Anything hamburger helper is a good meal. And it doesn't matter what you pair it up with its good. Couldn't go wrong with this being the only thing you fix either.
Kristie D.
My boyfriend and I cook this Hamburger Helper all the time! We love the macaroni kind the best. It's easy to prepare, and best for making a quick n easy meal.
Veronica J.
CORDOVA, TN
We used to purchase these for quick and easy meals. The box itself lacked spices and I would always want to add more cheese and spices. Overall ok for price
Novemi A.
My family just loves Hamburger Helper. Its such a filling & quick and easy meal. This gets us by during the busy week and we make a side salad to go with.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
Okay, some people think Hamburger helper is gross, but to me, this is just like mac and cheese plus hamburger. So good. I was raised on the stuff.
Bobbie M.
Lawrence, KS
Ate this all the time as a kid and loved it. Isn't quite as good as I remembered but an easy quick meal that's satisfying and inexpensive.
Bridgett V.
Winchester, TN
Easy...delicious......my children beg for it at least twice a week. Something that the teenagers can begin to learn to fix for the family.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
This is good as a quick side for your meal, I sometimes think that these boxed meals have too much salt so I don't eat them all the time.
Jessica W.
Its so good and so easy to make. Relatively quick also. This is my favorite flavor it has a great cheesy sauce that makes you crave more.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
This is one of my favorite Hamburger Helper meals! Really easy to make, and really tasty! I make this a few times a month.
Tami S.
What's your families favorite flavor.
Victoria F.