Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni uploaded by Macayla M.

BY HAMBURGER HELPER

Hamburger Helper® Cheeseburger Macaroni.
Pasta & naturally and artificially flavored cheesy sauce mix.
Add ground beef. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Bobbie M.
Lawrence, KS
Ate this all the time as a kid and loved it. Isn't quite as good as I remembered but an easy quick meal that's satisfying and inexpensive.
Jessica W.
Foodie Expert
Its so good and so easy to make. Relatively quick also. This is my favorite flavor it has a great cheesy sauce that makes you crave more.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
This is good as a quick side for your meal, I sometimes think that these boxed meals have too much salt so I don't eat them all the time.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite Hamburger Helper meals! Really easy to make, and really tasty! I make this a few times a month.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
Foodie Expert
This is delicious and is so easy to make! Doesn't take a lot of time to make either which is great for busy nights
Susan B.
Foodie Expert
A go to in my household for an easy weeknight meal. It's full of flavor and is a crowd pleaser.
Ginger A.
Foodie Expert
My family loves this. It's so fast and easy. A quick salad and dinner is done.
Amy G.
I grew up on these.. and even loved them as a quick fix in college. Until I got roommates that actually knew how to cook. I'm trying to finish up my collections now to choose some healthier options for dinner. Good ingredients for a meal, but perhaps purchase in the healthier isles.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Foodie Expert
Ok this is something easy you can teach your daughter or son at the age of 16. He can cook the ground chicken or turkey first, then add this and it is ready in about 20minutes. and there he will have it after his workout.
Shelley B.
Haleyville, AL
Foodie Expert
Not sure what to fix for supper quickly with hungry kiddos? Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni is always a hit at my house! The kids look at it as macaroni and cheese with hamburger meat in it.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR
Foodie Expert
What's your families favorite flavor.
Victoria F.