Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni uploaded by Macayla M.

BY HAMBURGER HELPER

Hamburger Helper® Cheeseburger Macaroni.
Pasta & naturally and artificially flavored cheesy sauce mix.
Add ground beef. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Rachel W.
I love most of the Hamburger Helper creations, but this is my family's favorite by far! We use hamburger from cattle we raise on our own farm & it's a cheap, warm meal we can have anytime we're in a rush!
Amy G.
I grew up on these.. and even loved them as a quick fix in college. Until I got roommates that actually knew how to cook. I'm trying to finish up my collections now to choose some healthier options for dinner. Good ingredients for a meal, but perhaps purchase in the healthier isles.
Veronica J.
CORDOVA, TN
Foodie Expert
We used to purchase these for quick and easy meals. The box itself lacked spices and I would always want to add more cheese and spices. Overall ok for price
Nicole A.
Swansea, MA
Quick and easy but not very nutritious. I always find it to be pretty salty and I do not ever add salt to it
Shelley B.
Haleyville, AL
Foodie Expert
Not sure what to fix for supper quickly with hungry kiddos? Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni is always a hit at my house! The kids look at it as macaroni and cheese with hamburger meat in it.
Destiny P.
Foodie Expert
Love this! I always had this for dinner, but I was never the one complaining. I always wanted to make it when there was nothing else around that I really wanted
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
Foodie Expert
This is delicious and is so easy to make! Doesn't take a lot of time to make either which is great for busy nights
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
This is good as a quick side for your meal, I sometimes think that these boxed meals have too much salt so I don't eat them all the time.
Novemi A.
My family just loves Hamburger Helper. Its such a filling & quick and easy meal. This gets us by during the busy week and we make a side salad to go with.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite Hamburger Helper meals! Really easy to make, and really tasty! I make this a few times a month.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR
Foodie Expert
What's your families favorite flavor.
Victoria F.