Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni

Hamburger Helper® Cheeseburger Macaroni.
Pasta & naturally and artificially flavored cheesy sauce mix.
Add ground beef.

What do you enjoy about this? How do you prepare it? What ingredients do you add/use?
Is this made with soy?
What's your families favorite flavor.
Start your review of Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni!
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I do like this product even though it lacks somewhere in flavor. I wish they would give it a little more of something. I add garlic, onion powder plus salt and pepper to mine. I've been known to add more. Easy to fix for a quick dinner in 30 minutes. I'll continue to buy this. Too bad they won't make this in bigger portions.
Cheryl L.
Albemarle, NC
Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni, 5.8 oz, 12 Pack [Cheeseburger Macaroni] This has been a staple in my family for as long as I can remember. At least once a week we have this, it's quick, easy, and can be varied to your families taste. And last but not least it's affordable!
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
I love the varieties that hamburger helper offers. This provides for a quick and easy meal that the whole family enjoys.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This hamburger helper is pretty good, i ate it a lot growing up and honestly it never really got old to me.
Melissa F.
This was my moms go to for dinner when I was a kid and now many years later I still love hamburger helper. Great for people like me whose cooking skills are not the best. Provides a large meal for the entire family.
Jennifer I.
Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni uploaded by Jennifer I.
Purchased at: Safeway
This is such an easy and hearty meal for any night of the week. My toddler has always loved it and never protested which makes my life easier. It makes for easy leftovers lunch and never fails to please the family. No shame in our hamburger helper game !
ANDREA C.
Columbus, OH
My family really like thus flavor. I don't care for it much. I think the noodles get too big and it seems to be really full of salt. I still stock it in my pantry because my family loves it. Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Cheeseburger, Easy Macaroni Meal, 6.6oz Box
Cristy A.
Crab Orchard, KY
I love this product, it is simple and really easy to make. It has easy instructions and it meets my expectations to a tee. My family eats this maybe 2 or 3 times a month because it’s so quick. I recommend anyone with kids and busy schedules to get this!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
I love hamburger helper! I love a lot of the different kinds . They have a lot and I think they are all really good . This one is a good classic . They are very convenient and they taste good ! It’s a win win !
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Hamburger helper is a delicious easy to prepare meal, my family loves this, we have it at least once a week, ive bought this for years, no improvements needed, it meets all of my expectations, I recommend this to friends Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni, 5.8 oz, 12 Pack [Cheeseburger Macaroni]