Hamburger Helper® Cheeseburger Macaroni.
Pasta & naturally and artificially flavored cheesy sauce mix.
Add ground beef.

Is this made with soy?
What's your families favorite flavor.
Start your review of Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni!
Bogue Chitto, MS
Sometimes we want something to cook in a hurry and this is what I get...the Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni.  It has so much flavor in it and tastes so good.  It is easy to fix and you don't have to cook it long at all.  This is a very quick way to fix something to eat in this busy world of ours.  I would recommend this and would purchase it again.
Norco, CA
My go to when i just dont want to spend much time on cooking anything or putting in much effort. Spruce it up a little with some peas and carrots and its perfect. I dont reccomend flavoring the meat as it comes out tasting a little off but adding some veggies inside or some extra cheese and you wont even be able to tell that it is hamburger helper.
College Station, TX
This product is always a go to for my family & I for a quick and easy meal! All you need is Ground Beef & milk and BAM! When you're looking for a frugal meal, this definitely fits the budget. It is very easy to cook and tastes amazing every single time! We do like to add a sprinkle of Mexican Cheese over the top to make it a little more cheesier.
My boys love this stuff. I just wish it made more without having to use two packages to make enough. This is the only HH that I've found that I can't extend the size by adding extra. Using fresh potatoes throws off the cooking time. If I do use fresh I don't use the ones in package. But then again why use this at all if I am using fresh.
Stamford, TX
Super easy to make and really flavorful! This is such an easy meal to make if you’re pressed for time or just don’t know what else to make. It requires very few ingredients and most of them are provided for you in the box. It’s always a hit with my family because it’s so simple, but also tastes amazing! Highly recommend this product.
Rhodes, MI
This is probably my favorite hamburger helper. It is great for any parent with picky kids who are stuck on a mac and cheese kick..... it's mac and cheese with hamburger! It is inexpensive and tastes good. We have added corn directly to it so the kids are getting meat and a vegetable. To make it healthier, use a leaner hamburger
S Pittsburg, TN
My family and I love hamburger helper. We have tried several different flavors, but this one will always be our favorite. I remember my mother making it for me as a child and now I get to for my daughter! It is so affordable. Normally I buy for $2 or less! It is definitely a delicious cheaper meal option and so simple to make!
Clanton, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I do like this product even though it lacks somewhere in flavor. I wish they would give it a little more of something. I add garlic, onion powder plus salt and pepper to mine. I've been known to add more. Easy to fix for a quick dinner in 30 minutes. I'll continue to buy this. Too bad they won't make this in bigger portions.
Crosby, MS
I think that my family loves hamburgers cheeseburger helper we eat about three times a month sometime more then that I would not change a thing it's good the way it is, yes very easy to prepare it take hardly no time to prepare yes I will recommend special parents that have to work on weekends all weekdays
Gosnell, AR
I would do recommend these dinner meals they are auper fast and convience easy to make and u can even make these with add in ingredients as well I make these as family dinners all the time so yes I think these dinner meals from a box is amazing I love them so much and love all the flavors as well