Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni uploaded by Macayla M.

BY HAMBURGER HELPER

Hamburger Helper® Cheeseburger Macaroni.
Pasta & naturally and artificially flavored cheesy sauce mix.
Add ground beef. see more...

Jenna A.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
My fiance and I tried this for the first time a while back, and it was actually really good! We threw some pickles in there too, and it tasted just like a cheeseburger!☺
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Foodie Expert
I normally don't like to eat any kind of macaroni, but this is by far my favorite and is one of the only ways I will eat it. It's a perfect combination of beef and cheese. Cooking the beef in with the noodles and cheese gives it a unique flavor like no other. If you have any left over save it as leftovers and it tastes just as good heated up.
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
Foodie Expert
For a full time mommy of three, this meal helps me out when I've had a long day. Or a stressful day. Or a tiring day or all of the above. It has great flavor and my kids eat it up.
Alysia F.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
Love this its taste great with a salad easy to make and very reasonable on price great for something to make in less than 30 mins one box can feed 2 people sometimes 3 depending on portions. Def would buy again
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
Foodie Expert
We just ate this tonight and it was really Good! It has been a while since I've made this and I'm happy I did. Very easy to prepare in a pinch with natural flavors. Thick and creamy!
Jessica W.
Foodie Expert
Its so good and so easy to make. Relatively quick also. This is my favorite flavor it has a great cheesy sauce that makes you crave more.
Veronica J.
CORDOVA, TN
Foodie Expert
We used to purchase these for quick and easy meals. The box itself lacked spices and I would always want to add more cheese and spices. Overall ok for price
Amy G.
I grew up on these.. and even loved them as a quick fix in college. Until I got roommates that actually knew how to cook. I'm trying to finish up my collections now to choose some healthier options for dinner. Good ingredients for a meal, but perhaps purchase in the healthier isles.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Foodie Expert
Ok this is something easy you can teach your daughter or son at the age of 16. He can cook the ground chicken or turkey first, then add this and it is ready in about 20minutes. and there he will have it after his workout.
Nicole A.
Swansea, MA
Quick and easy but not very nutritious. I always find it to be pretty salty and I do not ever add salt to it
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR
Foodie Expert
What's your families favorite flavor.
Victoria F.