Hamburger Helper Cheddar Cheese Melt, 4.7 oz

by Hamburger Helper

Cheddar Cheese Melt Hamburger Helper is made with 100% REAL cheese for the real taste you love most. Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sourcesAdd Your Own Twist!Add some zip and zest, stir in chopped dill pickles and shredded Cheddar cheese just before serving. Serve with hot sauce.

It does not have the Velveeta cheese but Velveeta makes a brand like this.
Does this have the Velveeta cheese?
Start your review of Hamburger Helper Cheddar Cheese Melt, 4.7 oz!
Product Highlights
They are quick and easy, the taste great and my kids love to eat when I make these for a quick supper!in reviews
Stephanie M.
Ashland, KY
Hamburger helper cheddar cheese melt is so flavorful, very cheesy and delicious. Tons of flavor!.
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Hamburger Helper Cheddar Cheese Melt, 4.7 oz uploaded by Ashlie H.
This is my fiancee's favorite hamburger helper but not mine. This is the only one he will eat so I do tire of it very quickly even though we don't eat it that much. We usually buy this to fix for dinner when we have had a busy day and want a quick meal to eat. I do like that it is cheap a d can pretty much be bought anywhere.
Emily Y.
ohio
Again, quick and simple lunch or dinner fix for the lose days of lesser cooking. Just add water, boil it a bit and add some ground beef. I enjoy doctoring it up with other items but you dont have to do so. Ot tastes great just by following boxed instructions.
Dario D.
Van Nuys, CA
This right here got me out of a quick pickle when I was babysitting and had to feed 4 kids! They loved it and were full when they were done 😉
Jestine A.
This is my favorite flavor of hamburger helper. Not very healthy but it does taste good.
Danielle T.
Philadelphia, PA
Very quick and easy to make. It doesn’t cost much to make and it taste good. You can always add extra things to make it your own
Whitney P.
Drop dead love. Never in a million years would not eat this meal everyday for the rest of my life. The seasoning is sooo good. Overall this meal is perfect for low income families who need to prepare an easy meal.
Lynn W.
Ridgecrest
This is really good for a quick and easy meal. But instead of hamburger, I use sausage (the spicy type). And my sausage has less fat than hamburger (there is no fat to drain from the pan). I also add a can of corn, just to make a balanced meal...ha ha...no really, this is pretty good for a quick meal.
Chere H.
Pawhuska, OK
My whole family loves Hamburger Helper! It’s a quick dinner or lunch all in one skillet! This one is our favorite!
Baylie M.
Madison, WI
This is one of our favorite hamburger helper! The flavor of it is delicious! Very affordable and easy to prepare.