BY HAMADI ORGANICS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

For Short HairCreates slick, spiky and tousled looks. Naturally occurring moisturizing sunscreen in shea butter protects hair and scalp from harmful rays. Formulated with Bergamot and Ylang Ylang. Tested on Actresses: Never on Animals Made with 100% Organic Essential Oils and Plant Extracts Completely Biodegradable No artificial Ingredients No Perfumes or Colors Absolutely Luxurious Directions: Rub a dime-sized portion into the palms, rub into the hair, and go. Also works as a head-to-toe moisturizer/body polish. Moisturize into the hands, cuticles, elbows, heels - you name it - to relieve dry, chapped skin and create luster and glow. Net Weight: 4 oz. / 120 ml Ingredients: Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Oil, Ylang Ylang (Cananga Odorata) Oil. see more...

Review (1)
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Holmes, NY
It does have a strong smell that bothered me the first day maybe because it said you can use it as a hand cream. I used a small amount on my hair and then smoothed it all over my hands. Today when I used it I washed my hands when done and I can't even smell what I have in my hair. Note that it is thick and hard but melts when you rub it into your palms.
Melissa P.