Halti Head Collar & Link For Dogs (Black) uploaded by Kelsey J.

BY HALTI

The Company of Animals Halti HeadcollarsThe patented Halti headcollar, designed by Dr. Roger Mugford, gives you total control when walking your dog. Calms boisterous dogs. Simplifies training. Restrains biters. Reduces fears. Reforms fighters. Assists with restraining dog during veterinarian or grooming visits. Calms hysterical car travelers. Halti stops pulling because if you guide a dog's head, the body will surely follow. The soft nylon collar fits comfortably around its face without restricting the mouth. If the dog tries to pull or lunge forward, Halti transfers the forward motion into turning the head sideways. This immediately discourages the activity without any undue stress to the animal. Perfect for leash control training and as a permanent training collar for large or active dogs. Washable nylon webbing with strong metal loops and durable plastic buckle. Size 0 is recommended for the following breeds: miniature dachshund, papillon, toy poodle, yorkie, and similarly sized dogs. Size 1 is recommended for the following breeds: border terrier, jack russell, cairn terrier, welsh corgi, standard dachshund, sheltie, westie, whippet, and similarly sized dogs. Size 2 is recommended for the following breeds: beagle, border collie, cockers, saluki, schnauzer, standard poodle, basenji, Welsh terrier, and similarly sized breeds. Size 3 is recommended for the following breeds: Afghan, airedale, boxer, briard, chow chow, dalmatian, doberman, greyhound, German shepherd, husky, Labrador, pointers, retrievers, setters, springers, Weimaraner, and similarly sized dogs. Size 4 is recommended for the following breeds: mastiff, clumber spaniel, giant schnauzer, Great Dane, Newfoundland, ridgeback, rottweiler, and similarly sized dogs. Size 5 is recommended for the following breeds: bloodhound, large danes, mastiffs, St. Bernard, and similarly sized dogs. see more...

• halti or harness? Which works better for your dog? I woul...1 Answers
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We had a large, strong dog that was hard to walk. (He walked us). Until we got this head collar. This was perfect for him. He really didn’t like it at first, but it helped me get control of our walks. It may take a few trys before your dog gets used to it. It is safe and easy to use.
Janelle O.
San Clemente, CA
I bought the Halti for my dog. It seemed to work okay, but I was not satisfied with my purchase. I had to really keep an eye on my dog, because sometimes the Halti would slip off his nose, even when I had fully tightened it.
Amie D.
Earley , Reading
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 6 month lab who is really excited when walking. He’d jump up out of excitement to people and it wasn’t fair. Since using the halti, walking my pup has been nothing but enjoyable. It took him awhile to get used to it as it sits on and around his nose which was a bit strange but he soon got comfortable. We now work we no trouble at all. No jumping or pulling, It’s been a miracle for me. Highly recommend!
Abby R.
Haltis are great training tool for dogs that pull on a walk. The halti is designed to turn the dogs head when they pull therefore putting less pressure on the arm which makes it ideal for larger dogs or persistent pullers. Easy to put on it is important you get the right size for your dog for optimal results. The halti also comes with a size guide and instructions on how tonuse. The halti is a kind way to help teach your dog to stop pulling though should be used alongside a positive training programme.
Kelsey J.
The Halti was a lifesaver for me, my girl is 100lbs and loves to pull, at one point she was pulling me across the road to go play with other dogs she's seen,once she has it on the pulling stops for the most part, only flaw is the clip under her chin doesn't stay tight, gets loose any time she does pull which gets annoying constantly stopping to tighten it all the time.
Kelsey J.
halti or harness? Which works better for your dog? I would get pulled across the street if I used a harness on my dog, halti is definitely the way to go for us! Halti Head Collar & Link For Dogs (Black)