BY HALSTON

cedar, amber, and lasting citrus. see more...

• Has this changed at all over the years? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lincoln I.
East Point, GA
I always saw this cologne at stores like Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Burlington etc and always wondered what it smelled like. I saw tons of reviews from older gentlemen saying how much they've enjoyed the scent for years. There was no sampler for me to try so I just went out on a limb and bought it.

I have pretty mixed feelings about it. It's a very pungent scent that lasts pretty long. Some days I enjoy the smell and some days it just rings too... "old" to me. It almost smells like a muskier perfume more than it does a man's cologne. I don't wear it very often at all. Once or twice to work every couple weeks but that's it. Definitely better suited for fall/winter months.
Dee Y.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
My boyfriend always wanted to try this cologne, so I ended up buying it for his birthday. Needless to say, he absolutely loves the smell. It was a good value and an amazing smelling cologne. I will be buying it for him again very soon! Highly recommended!
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Halston z-14 cologne smells great. Love how it smells on my husband. One of my favorites to purchase for him. Great packaging and easy to use. Unique bottle. Halston has been around for a long time and always has something new.
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
Now all the real men please stand up!~Thank you.. If you love that strong scent and your female partner loves the smell of real men than boys then this the product you have looking for...guarantee
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
This is a really good scent! It's hard to write reviews on colognes or perfumes because it's more like a personal preference but the smell is nice
Ashley G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My dad has one is ever since I was a little girl and automatically love this it's very comforting when I smell it
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My brother has been waring this for years . it smells good on him .. Its a old fragrance that still smell good .
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Has this changed at all over the years?