BY HALSTON

Men's 0.25 oz EDT Mini. Chypre Spicy Woody. Designed by Halston in 1994 Catalyst is described as a fine fragrance containing nutmeg clove cinnamon and is accented with bay leaf lavender and lower notes of citrus making Catalyst perfect for daytime use. see more...

Shannon M.
Love this scent, it's good for any season and I always get random women complimenting me on my perfume :) you can wear it for any occasion and it'll stay for hours even if you're being active or out and about all day!
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
This is an amazing scented cologne💖💖💖 you may get followed around when others catch your scent as you walk by 💖💖💖
Yusiry N.
One of my friends has this, smells so good!! Also heard many great things about it
shelly h.
Elizabeth City, NC
I used this when I was very much younger loved it back then. I had totally forgotten about this scent until now.
Sarah E.
Got this a a gift for my dad and he loved it. It has a great scent and looks very expensive. When I brought it it was quite cheap. The bottle is amazing and will probably be buying this for my brother as well!
Kate E.
Smells heavenly! A friend of mine has this! It lasts forever and is highly affordable! I bought this in a fragrance store, and it lasts for a long, long time!
Aayesha S.
I m definitely gonna gift it to my dad on his birthday amazing perfume look so expnsv but nt mch
Darinka P.
Mérida, Yucatán, México
Gran olor muy rico sin duda lo compraría otra vez huele muy rico la verdad !
meenakshi r.
malka ganj
My brother saw it and got crazy and i want to gift this product to him on his birthday (22 august) as he told me that this product is fantastic..............