BY HALSTON

Design House: Halston Year Introduced: 1976 Fragrance Notes: Sweet Florals, Wood And Musk. Recommended Use: Evening see more...

Buy on kmart
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
It starts out as a half decent chypre with some nice cedary/piney notes, but settles to what my wife refers to as "old lady urine covered up with cheap musk-y perfume" smell.

At first I didn't notice the pee smell, but it didn't take long.

I think it's the heavy floral mid with the heavy musk base, which typically reacts by making me smell like I spent a few months in the gutter.

It vaguely resembles Aqua Velva in the beginning, which is probably why I wanted to like it, but that stage doesn't last very long. The next stage is grandma's drug store musk-y perfume in a urine-y nursing home with bits of cedar shavings sprinkled in.
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA
This was the first cologne I was giving . My father gave it to me and he had owned it as well. it smells good but is a little overwhelming. I like the more clean and fresh smell but for a night out this does the job.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Nothing is better than a good smelling man and this makes mine smell great, this particular product is timeless and has the true scent of a man, LOVE IT!!!
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This cologne is definitely for old men. Woody, musky....a little too much of both. This cologne is definitely for a different era.
Donata R.
Etowah, NC
Love this. it's a very classic scent. not really for old men like some others stated, but it's definitely a little mature.
Heather B.
I love this cologne, I grew up smelling my father wear it so it brings back great memories.