BY HALO TOP

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Ashley S.
I have tried almost all of the flavors and this is so far my favorite of all. I love how you can't even tell that this is a lower calorie, sugar, etc. choice than other brands. It tastes sooooo good! My only dislike is that it's over $4 for a pint. But, it lasts me a long time because I don't eat it every day and when I do, it's just a couple bites. So it's probably not a good choice for those who binge eat ice cream, unless you don't mind the price. It's so worth it though! I don't feel near as bad as eating other sugary products.
Laura S.
Bronx, NY
Love this product. When I was following Weight Watchers half this container was a low point serving. The flavor tastes like real high cal vanilla ice cream.
Lori F.
Milford, CT
I Love Halo Top ice creams!! Love the protein they have in them. I do not feel deprived, I feel so healthy eating it, Thry are point friendly, so it helps me stay on my weight watcher program. They are my go-to snack, and i actually have to hide it in the back of my freezer, or my kids and husband will eat it all on me!
Megan Lynn O.
Alpine, UT
I love halo top ice cream! I was hesitant to buy it at first because I didn't think it could actually taste good since it's so low calorie, but it's actually really really good. I love this becuase I can eat the whole pint without feeling guilty afterwards haha!
Kim C.
franklin
Y'all. Why am I just learning about this sweet manna from heaven? I was skeptical about this ice cream as I had tried another brand that touted the same thing...only theirs tasted like lightly flavored frozen water. HALO TOP IS LIFE. This is the best ice cream I've ever had! No lie! My fridge is currently full. DID YOU SEE HOW MANY CALORIES?!? Seriously this is the best invention since the cellphone. I have and will recommend Halo Top to anyone that will listen. It can be a little pricey, but in my opinion SO WORTH IT!
Dara S.
dallas
I love Halo Top! And yes I will eat two pints if I want to! No shame in my game especially with the no guilt factor thanks to HT. I think Halo Top wins ice cream, game over. Pricey, YES! Will I still buy it instead of a nice handbag, YES!
Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Halo Top is a godsend. I'm not one to have many sugar cravings, but when I do, Halo Top is there for me. I couldn't believe it could taste that good, but after hearing people after people saying how good it was I had to try it. It did not disappoint and I can eat half (or even the whole pint) without feeling guilty or sacrificing flavor.
Heather P.
Halo top is amazing. A lot less calories and still has an amazing flavor without the guilt.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This vanilla bean flavor is nothing special compared to a lot of other ice creams of the same flavor that are available. However, I really like that Halo Top, while not "healthy", uses ingredients that make this ice cream a better option that a lot of other ice cream options available.
Kimberly K.
I bought it when I read that only had 240 calories and it was also healthy, I was afraid that the taste was not so good but I was wrong, it's incredibly delicious. Vanilla bean is my favorite, it has a light vanilla flavor, isn't too sweet or strong, its the perfect taste of healthy ice cream for me!
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
jared abigail j.
pachuca de soto
que sabores hay ??
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?