BY HALO TOP

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
Truth: vanilla will always be my favorite flavor. This makes it better. It's like homemade ice cream. Hello short list of real ingredients. Food should come from food. This does. And it tastes great!
Wendy N.
Millville
Got this with a free coupon the other day, not expecting much from it. Wow was I wrong. This is fantastic stuff. Slightly different than regular ice cream, but it actually taste more flavorful.
Samantha M.
Halo Top is a good alternative to traditional ice creams if you want to save yourself some calories. Huge variety of flavors. Some of them ARE hit and miss (i.e. the cookie dough didn't have much dough to it) and I've heard things about fill levels being off sometimes but haven't experienced that myself. If you do get one that's low filled just email them they always make it right to customers. Try out some of the basic flavors and that will tell you if the consistency is pleasant enough for you to explore flavors. It IS on the pricey side but they're starting to run sales in larger grocery chains. Give it a try if you have a sweet tooth!
Sierra B.
Creamy and delicious! Low calorie! You can eat the whole pint without feeling guilty! Great vanilla bean taste!
Sophie L.
Tried a few of these and I think this one and the strawberry one are my favorites. This one is really yummy. Frozen custard like texture. It has a great not too sugary, old fashioned creamery or ice cream parlor kind of taste The vanilla flavor really comes through in a non artificial way.  I like that you can see the vanilla bean flecks in it and that there's a more classic buttery off  hue to it rather than that fake paper white shade I'd say most of us are used to. And I can't beat the nutritional value!
Brittany M.
Stratford, NJ
You would have no idea you are eating healthier vanilla ice cream. This is so good. It is like a vanilla bean roller coaster. I love Halo Top and highly recommend it!!!!
Aniyah W.
Dayton, OH
I had two try out this ice cream because of all the hype and I must say I LOVE IT! You can never go wrong with vanilla bean flavored ice cream though but this one was great. and it's supposed to be healthy for you... Great product but its a bit pricey.
Krisha K.
Cedartown, GA
The best thing on the face of this earth is Halo Top Vanilla Bean ice cream. It's a healthy alternative to any other ice cream and still satisfies your sweet tooth. You can't eat a whole pint in one sitting since it's packed with protein! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a healthier alternative to regular ice cream.
Shannen M.
Dollar Bay, MI
Favorite ice cream. Love the vanilla bean, can't go wrong! Love the. Rand and ingredients
Tara N.
SAY WHAT?! How can something so good only have 240 calories for the WHOLE container? This ice cream is insane - it is super high in protein, has few calories and yet tastes so sweet and so delicious! I'm so thankful for Halo Top, because now I can enjoy ice cream (and even the whole container) without feeling like an unhealthy freak. Try it if you haven't yet!
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
jared abigail j.
pachuca de soto
que sabores hay ??
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?