BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Halo Top is a godsend. I'm not one to have many sugar cravings, but when I do, Halo Top is there for me. I couldn't believe it could taste that good, but after hearing people after people saying how good it was I had to try it. It did not disappoint and I can eat half (or even the whole pint) without feeling guilty or sacrificing flavor.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
So good I dare you not to eat the whole pint for under 300 calories great tasting better then normal vanilla ice cream use to be hard to find but lately it's showing up everywhere it is a little pricey but that's what "healthier" foods cost I would recommend you try it. You can even make some yummy root beer floats with them
Candace D.
Syracuse , NY
I am extremely impressed at how delicious Halo Top is. Sometimes I pass on new items because I am afraid I won't like them and it being a waste of money. I had two coupons to get a free pint so I got the vanilla bean and the chocolate, worry free. I am so happy I did because they are amazing! The flavor is so rich and creamy, and knowing you are not eating a bunch of calories makes Halo Top much more enjoyable! Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Amanda R.
Boston, MA
Holy Lord let me tell you about vanilla bean halo top. I know what you're thinking.... vanilla is the most boring flavor of ice cream known to man and there is no way this can be that good, especially compared to their other flavors, right? WELL LET ME TELL YOU, this stuff is life changing. It is literally better than regular full fat, full sugar ice cream. This is the creamiest, most rich and delicious ice cream I have ever had in my life and it has less than 300 calories for the entire pint. Literally I am obsessed.
Brie S.
This ice cream is amazing. It is SO creamy, even creamier than must full-calorie ice creams (think Hagen Daas vanilla), and has a great texture. If no one told me, I would never know it was a low calorie ice cream. I also like Halo Top strawberry, but this to me is the only one that tastes like REAL ice cream. Love it.
Megan Lynn O.
Alpine , UT
I love halo top ice cream! I was hesitant to buy it at first because I didn't think it could actually taste good since it's so low calorie, but it's actually really really good. I love this becuase I can eat the whole pint without feeling guilty afterwards haha!
Maura P.
Bronx, NY
For how much the calorie amount is for one serving, this ice cream is very good. Don't get me wrong, its no ben and jerry's but it still is pretty tasty. The consistency is a little difference than normal ice-cream, less dense. The vanilla flavor come through but there is a subtle aftertaste that can only be described as floury? Hard to describe but overall pretty good considering how low cal it is. Bought several times before and will continue to do so as a "healthier" alternative to ice-cream.
Diana B.
Studio City, CA
This is one of those luxury ice creams where the price is completely justified. How can a low calorie, higher nutritional content, small carton ice cream be so delicious, luxurious, and satisfying, even in small servings? This little container of ice cream lasted longer than most tubs, and it tasted better. I wish it was carried at more stores, because I would buy it over most brands. All the flavors are great, but classic vanilla is always the best way to test quality. And this is PERFECTION!
Chaney J.
Ann Arbor, MI
I still cannot believe that there are only 240 calories in the whole pint of this ice cream! It tastes just like regular ice cream, and it leaves you full because it has a lot of protein in it. I think it is a popular product, because it is always sold out by the end of the week at my local Whole Foods. I wish that more stores in my area carried it! I do not feel bad about having this for dessert, and I am a dessert lover!
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
I cannot simply say enough good things about Halo Top Ice Cream. It's a great alternative to your average unhealthy ice cream. I can't have sugar because I'm hypoglycemic, so this is my favorite option being that it' not filled with artificial sweeteners and chemicals. The taste is not sacrificed by its healthy ingredients either. All of the flavors are amazing -- but the birthday cake one is my absolute favorite.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?