BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Andrea B.
Middlesbrough
Absolutely delicious low calorie ice cream, I’ve tried a few low cal/ dairy free ect and this is by far the best, still creamy with non of that nasty chalky after feel some of the other brands have. It was super creamy and tasted authentic not that nasty vanilla essence / perfume taste.
Katie N.
Love Halo Top! This is a great tasting Vanilla ice cream, it’s so refreshing and just the right amount of sweetness! It’s perfect for a hot, summer night when you want ice cream but don’t want a high amount of sugar! Highly recommend!
Lauren W.
Bristol
This is such a yummy vanilla ice cream! I usually prefer vanilla ice cream over chocolate or strawberry so this was perfect for me! I can sit and have the whole tub if I want to without over going my calories for the day. Its really good if you are trying to get into healthy eating but just can't give up ice cream!
Darcey S.
norwich
Yummy vanilla icecream 🍦 I love this so much 💖Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Have bought multiple times and enjoyed every tub. Would highly recommend (only disadvantage is the price, but the flavour is worth it 100%). Other flavours are also lovely x
Kimberly K.
I bought it when I read that only had 240 calories and it was also healthy, I was afraid that the taste was not so good but I was wrong, it's incredibly delicious. Vanilla bean is my favorite, it has a light vanilla flavor, isn't too sweet or strong, its the perfect taste of healthy ice cream for me!
Kaitlyn N.
This ice cream has a little more calories than Arctic's low cal, high protein competition. Is it worth it? Oh gosh yes!

I literally have tried ALL flavours of Arctic Zero and have become increasingly disappointed with them. Their branding is wonderful, their flavour options are great, BUT the flavours and satisfaction are wholly lacking. Arctic ice cream is more akin to watery frozen milk with some flavour and sweeteners thrown in. It's just...okay. It doesn't smash any actual craving but it's not awful by any means.

Halo Tops I have been very hesitant to try because like Arctic Zero, they too are low calorie, and high in protein. I made the assumption that they would be one in the same, and admittedly, never bothered to try them for the longest time for this reason.

Gosh was I ever wrong though! I made the impulsive decision to buy two vanilla bean ones one morning and tried it once home. HOLY SMOKES GUYS! It tastes like ACTUAL ice cream: creamy, sweet, rich in flavour - decadent.

This vanilla even had the actual vanilla bean throughout and it tastes so authentic that I could cry from ice cream bliss lol. This fits in my macros and calories so well that I don't feel guilty whatsoever, but the flavour sure makes you feel like you SHOULD be guilty.

I don't know what magic Halo Top has going on or who they sold their soul to when creating the miracle that this product is, but yes...it's worth whatever they're doing because it's insanely amazing.

I NEVER eat actual ice cream really because of the fat, calories, etc...the nutritional facts in Halo Tops are only a little more calorically rich than Arctic but still leaps and bounds healthier and better for you than the standard ice creams we all know and love, while still tasting the same.

I recommend these. They're even worth it when they're not on sale. I paid 5.99 for each of mine - comparable to Ben & Jerry's and Haagen Daz's priced pints, but they also go on sale regularly at most stores it seems. Regardless, you won't regret it at full price or half price or anything above, below, and in between.
Angela L.
Caro, MI
So delicious!! Also I cannot believe the calorie level in one pint and it still tastes so good! Very creamy and flavorful and no additional ingredients which is amazing. I would definitely recommend and would love to try some of their other flavors!
Jacqueline S.
W Hempstead, NY
I really love halo top because it feels like I'm cheating when I'm not. However this flavor was just not so great. A little too watery. I would recommend other flavors over this one like lemon cake and chocolate chip cookie dough
Anna F.
Newnan, GA
Absolutely love Halo Top! Not only is it a lot better for you than most ice creams but it tastes delicious as well. Most healthier ice cream options don't taste as good as the real thing but this brand does. I've tasted lots of the Halo Too flavors and have been very pleased with all of them
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA

Halo Top ice cream is the only ice cream I can eat without feeling so guilty. The flavor is rich and isn't packed with an extreme amount of added sugar like other ice-cream brands are. It is a bit pricier than your average Ben & Jerry's, but it's so much more worth it. They do not have a wide range of flavors, but they're still packed with flavor and enjoyable. I wish they sold them in more stores!
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?