BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Terry G.
Middlebourne, WV
Very good!!! Surprised it’s low calorie!!!! Love the taste! Creamy and rich in flavor!!!
Tracy T.
Bluefield
I love how this vanilla tasted. I also like the chocolate in this brand. I’d recommend.
Kalyn K.
Fort Campbell, KY
This one and the smores one are my absolute favorite! Low calorie and still delicious!
Katie N.
Perfect when I'm craving something sweet, because it's healthier than other ice creams!
Judi D.
Theodore, AL
Yum! I love Halo Top! Tastes great and good for you . Halo Top comes in many varieties.
Sydney H.
CA
I’ve been doing the keto diet for a few months but my favorite treat/comfort food is ice cream so I was thrilled when I found this! They have sooo many different flavors it’s so hard to choose. I’m also lactose intolerant and they have dairy free choices now too!
Sonia E.
FAIRLESS HLS, PA
Love this! Finally I can eat ice cream and not feel guilty about it and it actually tastes awesome! You don't feel like you're missing out on the more caloric ice creams at all!
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
I have to say, i'm just not a fan of this (I even tried a couple other flavors and didn't love them, some were better than this one). There's just too much of that protein taste for me. If you're ok with a whey protein type taste or you don't notice you'll love these. I'll have to try more flavors because I love the concept. I can eat a whole one in one go, so I appreciate what this brand is trying to do, but so far I haven't loved any flavor I've tried.
adel h.
Limerick
I didn't really like this flavour as it seemed quite grainy and bland. I do like the brand and the options it has, but it wouldn't be my first choice in alternative luxury ice creams.  I would give it another try in a different flavour but this one just didn't have the same creaminess to equal high end brands
✨ J.
I have tried the mint chocolate chip, vanilla bean, and the chocolate flavor. I bought these from my local grocery store. These are AMAZING. You can't even tell that they're "healthy" and low cal. Seriously, I think I might be addicted. This ice cream is LIFE CHANGING. Please do yourself a favor and get some.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?