BY HALO TOP #27 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Jade A.
It tastes exactly like a normal vanilla ice cream but without all the extra sugar and calories!
Megan B.
Halo too has become my new favorite brand for ice cream . It needs to be sold in more stores
Priscilla A.
San Marcos, TX
So yummy! Love Halo Too because you get all the delicious ice cream flavor without the guilt!
Haley S.
I LOVE VANILLA BEAN AND HALO TOP MADE ONE OF THE BEST ICE CREAM FLAVORS EVER!!! IT’S SO GOOD!
Kelli J.
This flavor was alright, not my favorite! It was creamy kinda! I love artic ice more though!
Sarah p.
Billings , MT
Such good flavor! Love the texture too. It's a staple in my pantry always. Can't do without.
Shana W.
I was so shocked at how good this ice cream is. It is absolutely divine and low in calories!
Nicole W.
So good it doesn't taste healthy. I had it over a fresh baked cookie as well as on its own
Suzanne H.
Perry, UT
I love this ice cream!! I'm vegetarian so the added protein in this helps me make my goal!
Hannah B.
Mill Valley, CA
Great low calorie option for vanilla ice cream. Very creamy and filled with vanilla beans!
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?