BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Janneth M.
Yes' everything about this is a yes! Guilt free, guilty pleasure. I always have the macros for this!
Ryan O.
Wellington, FL
I love the Halo ice cream. I love the added protein and low calories. A much better alt than others.
Chantal B.
This was such a wonderful surprise when I found it! A healthy alternative for the ice cream lovers!!
Sang C.
Clarksville, MD
Taste so fake and I thought I was eating cardboard box. I like halotop but definitely not vanilla.
Shii L.
Awesome ice cream had it husband got it as a surprise tasty and lots of flavor, great for a picnic
Masi S.
Richmond, KY
I love love love this ice cream! It has great flavors and isn't that bad for you! We buy them all!
Karissa H.
Lascassas, TN
This ice cream is to die for. I can eat the whole thing at one time. Kind of pricey but worth it.
Lily N.
Traverse City, MI
I love this ice cream the flavor is awesome and delicious it's so easy to eat and it's a repeat.
Cynthia N.
Nolanville, TX
This I a nice flavor of ice cream. You can lightly taste the vanilla bean and is nice and creamy.
Casey L.
Thibodaux, LA
This is a very good flavor and is perfect for add ing toppings. The vanilla flavor is very nice.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?