BY HALO TOP

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

VANESSA S.
Beeville, TX
Classic Vanilla just got an upgrade. Guilt free and absolutely delicious, Halo Top has outdone themselves .
Brandey B.
Spruce Pine, NC
Not my favorite ice cream but it's still pretty good. A big variety of flavors. I love the pint sizes too.
Sydney C.
Canton, IL
I absolutely did not like this. The only good thing about it is that it’s healthier than normal ice cream
Kaitlyn W.
chattanooga
Not worth all the fuss and rave. It’s definitely yummy though for the amount aloft calories it has in it.
Sari M.
Ardmore, PA
Natural and delicious specially if you put some chocolate on top of it, the extra calories are worth it.
Maddy B.
My favorite Halo Top flavor!! It’s so yummy and I like to mix in chocolate sprinkles or chocolate chips!
Stacey E.
Walnut Creek, CA
Amazing ice cream. This is one of my favorite flavors. As much as I love it wish it were less expensive.
Lindsey W.
Durango, CO
I LOVE this ice cream! It's so healthy for you so you don't have to feel guilty! And the flavor is great!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Me and my family love these so delicious I will definitely be purchasing these again flavorful delicious
mandi m.
Mingo Junction, OH
Love this treat! Has great taste perfect for watching calories and still giving yourself a cheat food.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
lambertville , NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
jared abigail j.
pachuca de soto
que sabores hay ??
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?