BY HALO TOP

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Olivia G.
Super amazing taste. It is also healthier than regular icecream so I feel less guilty about eating a whole tub.
Jennie S.
Birmingham, AL
This was good but not the best taste. I would try another flavor. It was vanilla like but not a ton of flavor.
Christina B.
Lubbock
Love this ice cream! I love how it has less calories than your average ice cream. The flavors are so amazing!
Ruby S.
Centerville, UT
Sweet but not amazing. I like it though! It's a good healthier option. It's a little pricey but not too bad.
Aunjah T.
newjersey
Yummy still on my diet and someone told me about it. Really great if you add frozen blue berries and peanuts.
Andrea P.
Atlanta
I find it an ice cream with a good flavor and low calories and it has an accessible price for all consumers.
Lena K.
Chuckey, TN
Okay, I was skeptical. But it is SO GOOD. Like, surprisingly good. Low cal, low fat, and delicious. Winner!!
Candace H.
N Little Rock, AR
It is such a great alternative. I have some flavors that aren't that goof but my favorite is birthday cake
Gia O.
Salem , OH
This is amazing! Doesn't even taste like it's healthy! I add some peanut butter to it and it's even better!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This ice cream is fabulous. All the taste without the guilt. I wish it was cheaper but it was soo worth it!
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
jared abigail j.
pachuca de soto
que sabores hay ??
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?