BY HALO TOP #26 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Beth R.
Muy delicioso. There's no time you will head me down talk halo top. There may be some flavors I'm not crazy about but that's like any brand of ice cream. Halo Top just tastes so good.
Tomi Jo C.
Allendale, MI
Pretty decent for a low carb treat. I use to make floats with diet soda or zevia. Nice little treat when you're craving something sweet. Not the best texture, but good enough.
Brianna H.
Princeton, WV
Honestly this ice cream is soooo good! For the nutrition facts, it’s healthy and you can eat the entire thing and not feel bad about it! They are pricey but worth it to me :)
Liz W.
Wareham, MA
This was pretty good and the keto cult go nuts for it. When I was drinking the keto kool aid I would buy this frequently but now that I'm back to being a normal eater, I go for real ice creams.
Jessica K.
Burbank, CA
I was hooked on this stuff at first because the taste is so great and the calories are so little! I didn't feel guilty after enjoying half a carton. However, the second time I purchased it is when I had a slight change of heart. By the time I got home, the ice cream had melted a lot. This happened the first time when I took it out of the freezer and put it in a bowl, it melted quickly. That's fine but the only problem I noticed the second time was that when the ice cream froze again (untouched), the carton was missing content 2 inches from the surface! This stuff just shrank. It makes me think it's just pumped with air or ice, to make it look full but it's just empty fillers. I would possibly buy again but only if it's on sale. Not worth $6.
Kate K.
Orlando, FL
I have been OBSESSED with Halo Top since it first hit the shelves in my local grocery stores. The Vanilla Bean is by far my favorite because it has SUCH a beautiful vanilla flavor, and it is so versatile. I love to top it with toasted pecans and fresh raspberries. Even as I try to watch my weight and eat as freshly as possible, it is so nice to have a nice treat that won't leave me feeling guilty for the rest of the week.
Sophie L.
Tried a few of these and I think this one and the strawberry one are my favorites. This one is really yummy. Frozen custard like texture. It has a great not too sugary, old fashioned creamery or ice cream parlor kind of taste The vanilla flavor really comes through in a non artificial way.  I like that you can see the vanilla bean flecks in it and that there's a more classic buttery off  hue to it rather than that fake paper white shade I'd say most of us are used to. And I can't beat the nutritional value!
Lex L.
Union City, CA
Having tried all of the flavors of Halo Top, I've found that the texture and consistency varies among the different flavors. I've had many pints of the vanilla bean. It has a true vanilla bean flavor, and it's great. It tastes natural and I don't taste the sugar alternatives at all. However the texture isn't the best in the line. Even after letting it thaw, it never quite gets to the creaminess like regular ice cream; it always seems a little lighter and icier. This isn't the case for all flavors though, for example the sea salt caramel one has a much creamier texture. Regardless, I don't dislike the consistency, and would repurchase whenever I want vanilla ice cream.
Angela T.
Virginia Bch, VA
So when I first heard of this ice cream it was through my husband he was telling me all the good facts about this ice cream so I couldn't believe that with it being basically 0 everything it could possibly taste good boy was I wrong this is my husbands and I's favorite ice cream we buy some every time we go grocery shopping not only the vanilla flavor but a few others as well I really recommend this product!!
Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Halo Top is a godsend. I'm not one to have many sugar cravings, but when I do, Halo Top is there for me. I couldn't believe it could taste that good, but after hearing people after people saying how good it was I had to try it. It did not disappoint and I can eat half (or even the whole pint) without feeling guilty or sacrificing flavor.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?