BY HALO TOP #26 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Gina S.
Greatest taste. If is was not as expensive I would buy it more. I buy it when it is on sale at the grocery store.
Danielle M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
My Fave!!! Add anything to it! i personally like adding cinnamon. Its really soft and creamy and rich in flavor!
Olivia G.
Super amazing taste. It is also healthier than regular icecream so I feel less guilty about eating a whole tub.
Anne T.
richmond
Halo top is awesome but for a plain vanilla it’s a little too expensive. Other than price the flavor is great!
Jennie S.
Birmingham, AL
This was good but not the best taste. I would try another flavor. It was vanilla like but not a ton of flavor.
Emily W.
walker, LA
So happy I found this ice cream! I've been keto for several months and sometimes I still need some ice cream!!
Sierra B.
Creamy and delicious! Low calorie! You can eat the whole pint without feeling guilty! Great vanilla bean taste!
Andrea P.
Atlanta
I find it an ice cream with a good flavor and low calories and it has an accessible price for all consumers.
Aunjah T.
newjersey
Yummy still on my diet and someone told me about it. Really great if you add frozen blue berries and peanuts.
Lena K.
Chuckey, TN
Okay, I was skeptical. But it is SO GOOD. Like, surprisingly good. Low cal, low fat, and delicious. Winner!!
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?