BY HALO TOP #24 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Danielle M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
My Fave!!! Add anything to it! i personally like adding cinnamon. Its really soft and creamy and rich in flavor!
C D.
Jumped on the Halo train but it took a bit to adjust due to the sugar alcohols. Overall I find these to be okay.
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Horrible, I do not like this brand of ice cream, when I tried it I felt sick, maybe it's too much lactose for me.
nicole g.
This ice cream is so good and it is so low in calories. It fits right into my daily calorie count it is perfect.
Gina S.
Greatest taste. If is was not as expensive I would buy it more. I buy it when it is on sale at the grocery store.
carmen g.
Florida
Snnshe dienr fue ejeneje she e she is ejeiiex. Fed. F fbrneej deje efficiency jejejejeje dejensen imprint fkrkrks
Lara S.
Soooo good!!!! You get to eat ice cream that's really yummy wihtout worrying about the sugar and calorie content.
Sierra B.
Creamy and delicious! Low calorie! You can eat the whole pint without feeling guilty! Great vanilla bean taste!
Emily W.
walker, LA
So happy I found this ice cream! I've been keto for several months and sometimes I still need some ice cream!!
Olivia G.
Super amazing taste. It is also healthier than regular icecream so I feel less guilty about eating a whole tub.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?