BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Lauren W.
ARLINGTON, VA
Not the best flavor there is. Doesn't remind me of the traditional vanilla bean flavor at all. Didn't enjoy it at all.
Emilee W.
Long Beach, CA
What's not to love? The low calories and it tastes just like regular vanilla ice cream. It's a girl's dream come true!
Lana D.
Forest, VA
Pretty good! Not my absolute favorite, but great if you're cutting calories! You can grab this at most grocery stores.
Kristen H.
Riverview, MI
Such good ice cream. Creamy cold and delicious!!! Would definately like to try out some of the other flavors they offer
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Amazing ice cream for a low carb lifestyle! I tried this thinking it would be terrible and I was pleasantly surprised!
Bethany C.
This is the best ice cream to eat when you're watching what you eat. I do wish they would remove the erythritol though.
Sara P.
Plymouth, PA
The most amazing low fat ice cream. They come in all different flavors but this one is the best. Highly recommend this
Kammi K.
DETROIT, MI
This ice cream is amazing. I love putting it in a diet root beer float and having a 60 calorie dessert with no guilt
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
The best way to indulge without feeling too full or guilty. My favorite flavor as you can pair it with any toppings.
Kit W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sooooo good even though my family ate it ALL! Proud to say that I could eat the whole tub and not feel bad after lol
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?