BY HALO TOP #26 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Abby N.
I'm an ice-cream AND a gym junkie! This is perfect. I can eat the entire thing and not feel guilty. There is so much a variety!
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I love this ice cream. I like all kinds of ice cream really but this brand is very good too. Its good with chocolate sprinkles.
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
Love this ice cream! So happy to have found something I can eat without guilt and still satisfy the craving for some icecream !
Heaven B.
Sweet,kind of thick.You have to let it sit out and melt a bit.Great for diabetics.Tastes more like frozen gelato vs ice cream.
Lisa W.
bismarck, north dakota
This is the best! Especially if you're dieting and still need ice cream! It taste delicious and is "healthy" for the most part.
Samantha L.
Oceanside, CA
So far vanilla bean is my favorite, ive only tried four but this beats them all! I have yet to try the strawberry one though
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is a must try product. I am so impressed with the ingredients. Best guilt free ice cream. I plan on trying all flavors.
Jacqueline P.
Oakland
Sooooo good. This ice cream is delicious and there's nothing to feel guilty about. Tried this when I started weight watchers.
Gabriela B.
Goldsboro, NC
I love Halo Top Vanilla! It doesn't even taste like it's a healthy version of ice cream, it's just another bonus that it is!
Jessica R.
Sanford
Love the fact that Its low calories and that It taste great! I've been on a diet and its hard finding good food to snack on.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?