BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Terri S.
Good for adding fruit too or making a milkshake without the guilt of too much sugar and calories. On a mission to try every flavor!
Louie M.
Richmond, KY
The only flavor I like OK without the rest are kind of bland this one has a good flavor and good consistency and it's nice and soft
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice Cream one of my favorite ice cream. Very low on sugar and low carb. Great flavor and smooth.
Gretchen C.
Reno, NV
So good and you don't feel super guilty when you have accidentally eaten the whole pint. It's a little pricey but I say worth it
Sarah S.
Sayre, PA
For just under 300 calories per pint this is perfect! The vanilla taste is quite different but I would definitely purchase again!
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Halo Top I can still get my sweet tooth craving satisfied but not feel bad doing it. The cookie dough flavor is my go to!
Heaven B.
Sweet,kind of thick.You have to let it sit out and melt a bit.Great for diabetics.Tastes more like frozen gelato vs ice cream.
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I love this ice cream. I like all kinds of ice cream really but this brand is very good too. Its good with chocolate sprinkles.
Lisa W.
bismarck, north dakota
This is the best! Especially if you're dieting and still need ice cream! It taste delicious and is "healthy" for the most part.
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
Love this ice cream! So happy to have found something I can eat without guilt and still satisfy the craving for some icecream !
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?