BY HALO TOP #24 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Bailey H.
Charleroi
I absolutely love Halo Top ice cream! It's takes so good!
Sometimes you can tell a difference from this and real ice cream. But not really!
Nicole T.
Love me some Halo top. I feel like I can indulge and not feel guilty. My only complaint is finding a variety of flavor can be difficult.
Paris R.
Delaware, OH
I love this flavor so much I love this brand in general. The ice cream is so smooth and soft it's so nice to eat it and not feel guilty!!
Yelena B.
Syracuse, NY
My go to when I'm trying to be healthier. Less calories without tasting bad I'll take it . Some flavors are better than regular ice cream
Kalina  P.
Wasn't my favorite. It tasted really chalky in its own but if you want a healthy substitute for ice cream it does so well with apple Pie.
Ciara M.
Azle, TX
You wouldn't believe this ice cream is so little calories! I highly highly suggest anyone who loves ice cream to try this! It is AMAZING!
Katie J.
Cumberland, KY
Halo Top is amazing! Vanilla bean is my favorite it has the perfect taste for such a low amount of calories! Well worth it for everyone!
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
What a nice snack to have! It's very delicious. However, it's so good I usually eat the entire container when I think it's 2-3 servings.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
I LOVED this ice cream. I had a coupon to try it and bought it on a whim and now I am hooked! It's so good and pretty good for you too!
Elise C.
These are amazing a nd surprising really yummy! We finigured out these were better and we are getting on health kick so this is perfect
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?