BY HALO TOP #24 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Tori R.
Gilroy, CA
240 calories......need I say more. When I first tried halo top I honestly couldn't believe that it was such few calories. It's great to get that sweet fix and not feel guilty at the gym the next day. Highly recommend
Haley G.
Ashburn, VA
If you count calories, ok. But then why are you eating ice cream? It's all about balance & self control. I don't find Halo Top as satisfying & i want to eat more...which defeats the purpose of "calorie counting."
Alanna D.
Norwalk, OH
This ice cream is to die for. Literally. It's super low calories and the nutrition facts are really good, so if you've got a sweet tooth but don't want to lose your diet, this is the perfect cheat! The vanilla is so creamy and delicious. I love it!
Sydney H.
Bowling Green, KY
So good, A LIFESAVER! When I go through my healthy spurts, this saves me. Seriously, so healthy but SO GOOD! If I didn’t read the container, I would never know this wasn’t just normal ice cream. So great!
Cassie C.
I’m such a huge fan of vanilla bean ice cream so I was nervous to try the “healthier” version of it but it did not disappoint! It’s definitely expensive for a small amount but it tastes soooo good. I always end up eating the entire carton.
Isabella C.
This is great ice cream! I love the flavors so much! I would definitely love to try all of them if I could. I definitely recommend you try some of the flavors, they tase great! They are a little on the pricey side, but it’s worth it!
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
Truth: vanilla will always be my favorite flavor. This makes it better. It's like homemade ice cream. Hello short list of real ingredients. Food should come from food. This does. And it tastes great!
Kaci Y.
Travis AFB, CA
My favorite ice cream. The taste is so good you almost feel guilty and then you remember is is low sugar,low calorie, & high protein ice cream! It’s a dream come true! Definitely will keep repurchasing!
Dechen T.
Goshen, IN
Oh my word!!! I am so glad someone finally came up with a solution for people who have bad cravings for ice cream but also want to stay fit! Halo top tastes amazing and has less than 300 calories in ONE ENTIRE pint!! The only con is that it’s expensive :(
Wendy N.
Millville
Got this with a free coupon the other day, not expecting much from it. Wow was I wrong. This is fantastic stuff. Slightly different than regular ice cream, but it actually taste more flavorful.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?