BY HALO TOP #26 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Ashley M.
Spencerport
When i got started on my ketogenic lifestyle i was craving ice cream horribly until i found this brand and fell in love. Now it's my go to brand.
Charlene S.
Stockton , CA
Bought this the other day and I'm not really a fan. Maybe I chose the wrong flavour but there are other brands of ice cream that I like better.
kelly w.
Mckeesport, PA
This is okay. Low cal is good but the texture does suffer a bit for it. I wouldn't eat it for special occasions but it is okay to have on hand.
Tiffany D.
Hurst , Tx
I have tried pretty much every single flavor that Halo Top offers and Vanilla Bean is hands down my absolute favorite!! And my husband agrees!!
Ashley C.
YUM! This is so good. It feels like you are eating real ice cream. I can't believe it is so healthy. It tastes just like you would want it to.
Grace P.
I love thay ice cream is smooth, creamy, tasty without the crazy amount of calories! I don't feel too bad eating them when I am craving for it.
Michaela F.
Winter Park, FL
This is the best icecream ever! So delicous and creamy and has a very rich flavor! I recommend getting this because it is also low on calories
Taylin M.
Williamson, WV
I love this ice cream. It's really good for when your craving something sweet. I wish it was less expensive almost 5$ for a pint is ridiculous
Amber S.
Jack, AL
This Vanilla Ice Cream is made just right! It's creamy and full of vanilla flavor! I wish they came in bigger containers where I am located!
Alicia B.
California
Seriously the best ice cream every!!! Just tried it yesterday and it has so little calories that I can actually truly enjoy what I am eating.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?