BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Definitely a great find! I love vanilla bean from Starbucks and i was happy when I found this icecream, i eat it about twice a week and i love it!
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this for my diet and because the calorie count, and it's not horrible but you can definitely tell the ice cream is meant to be diet.
Trellyn K.
Leitchfield, KY
I love this product. The taste is a 10. Creamyness is a 10. Nutrition is a 10. I love that I can sit down and eat the whole pint!  LOL
Nallely R.
Humble, TX
only halo top ice cream I've tried and i was very happy with the flavor. It does feel less creamy than my go to brand but it is still delicious.
Ashley M.
Spencerport
When i got started on my ketogenic lifestyle i was craving ice cream horribly until i found this brand and fell in love. Now it's my go to brand.
Cindy C.
Lemon Grove, CA
This ice cream is amazing! I love that it's low calorie and low carb but still has a great taste. This flavor and birthday cake are my favorite.
Laiken M.
This is the best healthy ice cream I've ever had. It has a good flavor and you don't regret eating the whole mint. It's pricey but it's worth it
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I love that it truly is about 240 caleries per pint. It varies a little per flavor but that makes sence. I also love that it doesnt taste low cal
Jai K.
Such a great ice cream if you are looking to be "healthy" every flavor is great but remember to let it sit out for a few minutes before enjoying!
kelly w.
Mckeesport, PA
This is okay. Low cal is good but the texture does suffer a bit for it. I wouldn't eat it for special occasions but it is okay to have on hand.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?