BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Lupita C.
Moreno Valley , CA
Who doesn’t love a low calorie ice cream that doesn’t make you feel guilty! It’s super yummy
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love i cream amd this is one of my favorites its so creamy and its one of the few ice cream which are smooth. Its hard to find ice cream like that these days.
Isabel C.
Being a low-calorie ice cream, it is definitely full of flavor! I enjoy the light texture Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice Cream offers. No regrets in every bite!
Isabella G.
Madera, CA
I AM OBSESSED , I LOVE THIS ICE CREAM. I finally found a good ice cream that I can fit into my macros that doesn't taste like anything but real good ice cream!
Ramie B.
I was not a huge fan of this ice cream. It is excellent for milkshakes (which is what I originally bought it for) but to eat it plain is less than satisfying.
Shelby D.
Newton, MA
I love this brand, but vanilla bean was my least favorite flavor. They are expensive but worth it. Try a few different kinds to find you favorite flavor. Yum!
Laura S.
Bronx, NY
Love this product. When I was following Weight Watchers half this container was a low point serving. The flavor tastes like real high cal vanilla ice cream.
McKenna H.
La Grange, TX
This ice cream is perfect if you are counting calories or if you are trying to just make better choices. It's little on the pricey side but totally worth it!
Margie B.
Alderson, WV
I've tried every flavor but I keep coming back to this one. Great vanilla flavor and the consistency is really good. I don't feel like I'm eating "healthy "
Marissa S.
Pasadena, MD
Being on a low carb diet and craving icecream or sweets and be deadly! But halo top makes it possible for me to indulge in yummy icecream and not feel guilty
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?