BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Briana W.
Such an amazing product! This is so good with a little less guilt. Idk if there are any products that compares to Halo Top. I have purchased these a few times & it's always a treat. I highly recommend this ice cream!!
Ashley S.
Love love love this flavor. It is so creamy and delicious. Low carb/low sugar in true Halo Top fashion. Love that I can now eat ice cream guilt free! It can be pricey but in my opinion completely worth it!
Jackie M.
Red Cloud, NE
This is very tasty, but kind of has bits of vanilla bean that kind of gets stuck in your teeth. It's also not as smooth of a texture as the lemon... but I still buy it & eat the entire thing in 1 sitting!
Kristen B.
Shreveport, LA
LOVE this product. Delicious without feeling guilty while indulging in a sweet treat. Great price for a great product. I am a repeat customer and recommend to everyone! LOVE HALO TOP! Now go get yours!
Chelsea J.
Napoleon, OH
This ice cream is so good. The flavor is great. Even better I don't feel guilty if I eat it all. At just 240 calories and lots of protien. It's easy for me to digest unlike most other ice cream.
Anna C.
This is one of my favorite flavors of Halo Top! You can't go wrong with plain vanilla. It's great for the summer months and really great to pair with fresh fruit like strawberries or blueberries!
Alissa F.
I highly recommend this to anyone who loves ice cream. It tastes even better than regular ice cream and this has very few calories. So you get to eat ice cream and not gain weight. It's a win win!
Jessy S.
This has changed my diet significantly because it satisfies my sweet tooth without me binging on candy. It's also ideal because it's a lot easier on my stomach than typical ice cream
Liz S.
I've been watching what I eat and I have to say, this ice cream is the best tasting low calorie ice cream I've ever eaten. It's rich, creamy and doesn't taste like "diet" at all.
Shannon B.
Pittsburgh , PA
SO GOOD. I was nervous it would taste fake bc it's so low in calories but it tastes amazing. Just like normal ice cream. I buy it at market district... little pricy but worth it
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?