BY HALO TOP #26 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Ooooooo my! Wanna talk about deliciousness?! This is it my friends!!! Wanna know the best part?! It's healthy and has protein which is good for you!!!! What?!?! Best of both worlds right here! I would recommend this!
Lorie B.
I really like this brand as a healthier alternative to full fat ice cream....but, the vanilla just did not cut it for me taste wise. I love the pistachio and chocolate....the vanilla had a distinct aftertaste to me.
Briana W.
Such an amazing product! This is so good with a little less guilt. Idk if there are any products that compares to Halo Top. I have purchased these a few times & it's always a treat. I highly recommend this ice cream!!
Ashley W.
Kelso
My favorite by far, most people can't even tell how healthy it is!! My favorite is birthday cake but I can never complain making a protein shake an adding a little bit of this helps a craving sweet tooth.
Ashley S.
Love love love this flavor. It is so creamy and delicious. Low carb/low sugar in true Halo Top fashion. Love that I can now eat ice cream guilt free! It can be pricey but in my opinion completely worth it!
Jackie M.
Red Cloud, NE
This is very tasty, but kind of has bits of vanilla bean that kind of gets stuck in your teeth. It's also not as smooth of a texture as the lemon... but I still buy it & eat the entire thing in 1 sitting!
Cathianne C.
Kissimmee, FL
Yuck so gross no flavor at all I am not a fan at all of this brand sadly and I really wanted to love it because it's low in calories but I didn't care for the taste what do ever so I don't recommend it
Lauren B.
I never feel bad about eating directly out of the ice cream carton when I’m eating halo top ice cream! This vanilla ice cream is decadent and pairs well with your favorite fruit or chocolate topping.
Kristen B.
Shreveport, LA
LOVE this product. Delicious without feeling guilty while indulging in a sweet treat. Great price for a great product. I am a repeat customer and recommend to everyone! LOVE HALO TOP! Now go get yours!
Veronica E.
I love this ice cream. It is so satisfying and not insanely sweet. I'm lactose intolerant and have no problems eating this brand. I have tried a few other flavors and will be trying more in the future.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?