BY HALO TOP #24 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Krysti G.
Groveland, FL
Love this icecream and all of its benefits! It is so low in calories and is totally weight watchers friendly!! It tastes as close to the real thing as you could get, and this particular flavor is really good. I like to add in my own chocolate chips and almonds :D
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
Really great alternative to regular ice cream! But it's quite pricey. My store sells it for $5 per pint, when most ice cream is double the size tub and 2/$4. It's pretty decent for vanilla, except I don't like vanilla much. The boyfriend will be eating this one!
Amanda M.
Georgetown, KY
Halo top is my all time favorite ice cream because I could eat the whole pint and not feel bad about myself. The vanilla bean is the best flavor by far, and this is the best midnight snack out there. My friends and I splurge on halo top all the time.
LaTayia A.
Overall I thought this was a great ice cream alternative. It's much healthier than traditional ice cream but the texture can be a little off putting at first. Once you let it thaw a little bit its very good though. I don't eat ice cream often but when I do it's usually halo top.
Kelsey W.
Not too sweet, not too plain, Halo Top is the closest to wholesome, home-churned ice cream on the grocery shelf. I'd much rather eat real, honest ingredients than any of the synthesized junk in normal "ice cream products," and Halo Top hits the spot!
Kelsy R.
Liberty Twp, OH
A full pint of ice cream with little calories and protein Benefit? Sign me up. Love this stuff. Taste just as good as regular ice cream. Also works great with fruit and other toppings. I have definitely been sharing the word about Halo Top.
whitney a.
Broadway, VA
This ice cream is amazing!!! I have only tried one favor but I can't wait to try more it's addicting. It is perfect expensive like $5 for a pint but well worth every single one of those pennies. Not to mention it has only have the calories of normal ice cream.
Michelle L.
Campbellsville, KY
Another Halo favorite in our house. And, it's just a bonus that's its low in calories and high in protein. The price is affordable too. I have to say though sometime we cheat with a little chocolate syrup. I would definitely recommend.
Karleigh
I was honestly surprised. I've tried other "healthy" ice cream and wasn't a fan. This has a good flavor and creaminess, you'll definitely want to leave it out for a few minutes before digging in so it's thawed enough to enjoy. The only thing is you can definitely taste the fake sugar, it didn't overwhelm the flavor though.
Krista H.
This is good and I bought it to add protein to my diet. It is not creamy as regular ice cream so don't try this thinking it's like ice cream.
Vanilla and chocolate mocha are my favorite Halo Top Chocolate Mocha Chip Ice Cream
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?