BY HALO TOP #24 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Valerie G.
San Antonio
Even though there's a variety of delicious flavors, Halo Top makes a basic flavor such as vanilla bean into something addicting. Easily my go-to flavor when I'm in need of an ice cream fix. Best part is it's easily integrated into my food intake and never sabotages my weight loss!
Isabel C.
I had high expectations for this sense everyone seems to love it but it's actually disgusting. Hated the Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and I won't buy it again.
Ashley P.
I hated this. Yes, it's "healthy" and less calories, but it was crazy expensive (a pint for the price of a 1/2 gallon of other brands) AND it tasted like chalk. The texture was weird too. I guess that's what happens when you make ice cream without plenty of milk, sugar, and fat.
Bobby A.
Richmond
I've had a few Halo Top flavors, and in my opinion, vanilla tastes the most like legit ice cream. This stuff is truly amazing when you consider the nutritional content. Can you taste the sugar alcohols? Yes, slightly. Is the texture the best? No, not really. But it definitely satisfies any cravings.
Cheyenne P.
Shelbiana, KY
Everyone raved about this ice cream so I was so happy to try it. I got a big spoonful and was instantly filled with regret. I was a first time user and I would not buy it again. Other people I know have different opinions but I was not impressed.
Kelli P.
Franklin, GA
Delicious! This is the closest tasting thing I have found to non-diet vanilla ice cream. I can eat a serving without blowing my carb counts out of the water! I keep one on hand to satisfy my random sweet tooth.
Allison P.
Northville, MI
I wasn't very impressed with the flavor. It tasted like ice cream protein powder. It's great that there is not many calories but I would take the calories from regular ice cream if it meant that I would get good flavors. For me ice cream is an indulgence and this just didn't cut it for me.
Amanda M.
San Francisco, CA
I know there are a ton of Halo Top flavors, but Vanilla Bean is hands down my favorite. There is something so great and the simplicity of flavor and the fact that you can see the real vanilla bean pieces scattered throughout. It’s delicious by itself or scooped on top of pie
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I have to say that Halo Top is now my favorite ice cream. The flavors are all the way around great. I used this in my skillet brownie and added some on top! I highly recommend this! And you don't have to feel bad about eating it!
Libby H.
Cary
I love love love this ice cream so much. It is so good and there is so many flavors. There isn't a lot of sugar in it and I don't feel guilty is I'm having a bad day and I eat the pint. I would buy again and I recommend
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?