BY HALO TOP

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Ashley W.
Kennesaw, GA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halo Top "ice cream". I've tried almost every brand of healthy ice cream under the sun and this brand is by far the best! I made a bowl of it so I could take a picture, but I ate it all before I could finish typing my review!
Allison P.
Northville, MI
I wasn't very impressed with the flavor. It tasted like ice cream protein powder. It's great that there is not many calories but I would take the calories from regular ice cream if it meant that I would get good flavors. For me ice cream is an indulgence and this just didn't cut it for me.
Ashley I.
I had a coupon to get a free ice cream by these guys. So, first let me say, for what I paid, it was great!  However, I would not pay their full price when I can get Ben and Jerrys for the same price for much better flavors. To me, there wasn't much flavor. I wouldn't recommend.
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
I love this brand of ice cream and this flavor. It tastes like real ice cream which is crazy considering how many calories. Sometimes there is a bit of a stevia aftertaste which I don't mind and I barely notice but if you are sensitive to that, this might not be for you.
Lauren R.
It's expensive but worth it. Great taste, good consistency. It wasn't super heavy either. For me it's hard to eat a pint of say Ben &Jerrys but my friend and I ate the whole pint in no time. It was great. And you don't feel bad about eating it because it's so low calorie.
Stephany M.
Florence, KY
I can't believe how good this is. I've tried vanilla and oatmeal cookie and I'm hooked. They're coming out with 7 new flavors and I want to try them all. It needs a little extra time to unthaw but it's worth the wait. It's creamy and flavorful, and super guilt free!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
I thought this ice cream was delicious, especially considering how many calories are in a pint! It's a sweet treat that doesn't make you feel guilty! I would love to try some other flavors! I just moved and my previous grocery didn't have many options, so I hope the store here has more flavors!
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
This particular flavor is great, you can't go wrong with a classic vanilla. This one has vanilla bean throughout. It is smooth and delicious with a lot less sugar than other brands. I definitely recommend trying it. The price is justifiable for the differences it brings to the table.
Krysti G.
Groveland, FL
Love this icecream and all of its benefits! It is so low in calories and is totally weight watchers friendly!! It tastes as close to the real thing as you could get, and this particular flavor is really good. I like to add in my own chocolate chips and almonds :D
Claire B.
This tastes exactly like regular vanilla ice cream, which is something that can not be said about all flavors. The downside is that vanilla isn't a very good flavor so this isn't too exciting. Since it is low cal, it's nice to "dress it up" with syrup though!
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
jared abigail j.
pachuca de soto
que sabores hay ??
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?