BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Channing C.
This ice cream is absolutely delicious!
Pro: less calories
Con:price is a little high
Depending on flavor it has between 240 calories to 280 calories! It is honestly the best ice cream I've ever had! I would highly recommend giving it a try!
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I love this type of ice cream. It tastes very good & a great price. It’s delicious and I love the different flavors. It’s so good & you can eat it for any occasion! I would recommend this to others because I love it!!!
Simone T.
Manassas, VA
I have tried a couple if the other flavors but vanilla bean is my favorite. The flavor is simple and tasty. I live that I can eat the whole point and not feel guilty about it.
Candice M.
Henderson, NV
I bought this because I was on a low carb diet and needed a treat and I was pleasantly surprised! It was so creamy and delicious that it was hard not to eat it in one sitting!
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
This ice cream is sooooo good. It is a little pricey for a pint, but it is so worth it. I buy it at Kroger usually and I will continue to do so when I was an ice cream snack.
Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
To be a healthier option for ice cream, this is surprisingly good! I wouldn’t know the difference if not for the container. I would purchase it more often, but the price is kind of steep.
skylar z.
LOOOVE LOOOVE LOOOCE HALO TOP! I AM SO THANKFUL to have found out about them. Flavors are always so good, low in calories and great for someone who is nutrition concious!
Marie P.
This ice cream is good, the only issue I have is the strong vanilla bean aftertaste. Other than that I recommend it to all my family and friends. The brand overall is excellent and some flavors are definitely better than others.
Nuri M.
If you’re on a low carb diet and crave ice cream go for it. I was on Keto and had some. It was very sweet because of the sugar alcohol so I barely even touched it.
Oksana K.
I've tried Vanilla, Chocolate and Birthday Cake so far. Vanilla tastes just as amazing as you would want it, the flavor is on point. Chocolate has a bit of the cocoa powder taste, reminded me of chocolate cake with a fluffy frosting/filling. My favorite has been the Birthday Cake flavor so far, which is a surprise to me as I am normally a chocolate fanatic. The Birthday Cake is absolutely delicious, going above and beyond what you would expect and tastes just as good (if not better) as an actual good quality birthday cake. I will attempt to put aside my normal chocolate picks (the urge to try the Mocha Chip) and try the Lemon Cake one next, as it seems to have better reviews.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?