BY HALO TOP #24 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Hannah C.
If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would. WOW! The best ice cream and under 300 calories.. what?! I keep a pint of this in my freezer at all times for when I'm craving something sweet. This little snack does not make me feel bad about eating ice cream.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
I started weight watchers in February and this has been my savior! It's affordable, and low in calories! It doesn't have the weird after taste that a lot of low calorie food alternatives has.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
Yeahhh! This ice cream is the best. It's the best of the " non-guilt " ice cream. All of the flavors are great and I do feel less guilty for eating the whole pint. :)
Jaymie S.
Framingham, MA
How does this ice cream even exist? It's so good and I thought I was eating the bad for you high calorie ice cream. It's incredibly worth the price even if it seems a little high. I love that this is guilt free and I definitely would recommend to others.
BreeAna C.
Bay City
Best ice cream I have ever had! And low net carbs. I am on a ketogenic diet which doesn't approve this ice cream but it's a better option when having a sweet tooth!
Casey L.
Jamestown, TN
I had heard a lot of good things about halo top. About it being low in calories and still tasting good. I must say that this is a wonderful low calorie ice cream to eat all by yourself!
Krista M.
Morristown
i expected this to taste much more artificial than it did- the flavor was a little sweet but overall i found it a great substitute for cravings for the real thing.
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
Halo Top ice cream is always my go to! It's much healthier, and they have a wide variety of flavors! This one is especially good! I was shocked at how good they are.
Blair S.
Louisville, KY
I'm a vanilla fanatic you can ask anyone close to me they all make fun of me for it. This brand did not disappoint, extremely easy to scoop out and serve. The vanilla bean and other tasty ingredients make this an ice cream that I will be buying again.
Ashley S.
I have tried almost all of the flavors and this is so far my favorite of all. I love how you can't even tell that this is a lower calorie, sugar, etc. choice than other brands. It tastes sooooo good! My only dislike is that it's over $4 for a pint. But, it lasts me a long time because I don't eat it every day and when I do, it's just a couple bites. So it's probably not a good choice for those who binge eat ice cream, unless you don't mind the price. It's so worth it though! I don't feel near as bad as eating other sugary products.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?