BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Stephanie C.
Love this ice cream. What better than ice cream and low calories! And it has a good source of protein. Now you don't have to give up ice cream if your dieting. Will never have regular ice cream again.
Melissa R.
Adel, IA
Pair this with a diet A&W root beer for a guilt free root beer float! I scoop out a tiny scoop into a coffee mug and pour in the Diet A&W. It tastes just like the full calories but waaaaay less guilt!
Nichole P.
Nitro, WV
I have found the holy grail of ice creams for dieters!! This stuff tastes amazing! Not only that, but it's 240 calories... for the entire thing!!! Seriously, if you're having a rough day, go out to Kroger and pick up a pint of this and a bottle of wine and Netflix and chill!! Treat yo self!
Dana L.
Dumfries , VA
This ice cream is really good. It really does taste amazing. As soon as I tried this I just fell in love with all of the flavors. And I really like the design and colors on the cup. It's super cute.
Amanda D.
This flavor was better than i expected. I don't normally like vanilla ice cream, but this sort of tasted like cake batter. I do get tired of it faster than normal ice cream.
Tiffany O.
Magnolia, DE
Best icecream hands down ! I could seriously eat it in one sitting. This was my first time buying this. I can't really compare besides it's better than any icecream I had. I recommend it to everyone.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
Yes yes yes the best ice cream you will put In your mouth! And it's not fattening! The vanilla bean is out of this world amazing. It's worth a try. They are by far one of my favorite brands of ice cream.
stacy s.
Kings Mountain
Best ice cream if your on diet or need something a little healthier than your traditional ice cream. Can not tell the difference in this ice cream vs the original I highly recommend giving it a try
MacKenzie M.
Can't get enough of this stuff! Pretty sure I can never sit down and not eat the entire pint. Good thing is it's super low cal, even when you do eat the whole pint (always)
Amber S.
Halo top is the only ice cream I will eat. They're always reinventing themselves and their products. I love to put a scoop of peanut butter on the vanilla for extra protein
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?