BY HALO TOP

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Sara T.
Burleson , TX
Delicious vanilla flavor
Texture was wonderful too
Healthy so I don't feel guilty eating it!
I like to add toppings to it because I dont typically like plain flavors.
Molly B.
Haverhill, MA
This is a really great product! It's low calorie, low sugar, ice cream!!!! I never thought that would ever exist. It tastes super sweet, so I only have a bite every now and then. Great price too!
Stephanie R.
Bronx, NY
This is a must have if you are on Weight Watchers! I save a few extra points add some sugar free caramel, bits of cookie dough and fat free whipped cream and my craving is full filled!!
Channing C.
This ice cream is absolutely delicious!
Pro: less calories
Con:price is a little high
Depending on flavor it has between 240 calories to 280 calories! It is honestly the best ice cream I've ever had! I would highly recommend giving it a try!
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I love this type of ice cream. It tastes very good & a great price. It’s delicious and I love the different flavors. It’s so good & you can eat it for any occasion! I would recommend this to others because I love it!!!
Simone T.
Manassas, VA
I have tried a couple if the other flavors but vanilla bean is my favorite. The flavor is simple and tasty. I live that I can eat the whole point and not feel guilty about it.
Candice M.
Henderson, NV
I bought this because I was on a low carb diet and needed a treat and I was pleasantly surprised! It was so creamy and delicious that it was hard not to eat it in one sitting!
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
This ice cream is sooooo good. It is a little pricey for a pint, but it is so worth it. I buy it at Kroger usually and I will continue to do so when I was an ice cream snack.
Sonia E.
FAIRLESS HLS, PA
Love this! Finally I can eat ice cream and not feel guilty about it and it actually tastes awesome! You don't feel like you're missing out on the more caloric ice creams at all!
Amanda B.
Vienna, WV
To be a healthier option for ice cream, this is surprisingly good! I wouldn’t know the difference if not for the container. I would purchase it more often, but the price is kind of steep.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
jared abigail j.
pachuca de soto
que sabores hay ??
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?