BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
I LOVE vanilla bean ice cream, so the fact that this kind has Protein in it to help with my dieting is absolutely amazing! It taste like plain ice cream to me, even better then regular! I don't feel as guilty eating Halo!
Emily J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
While halo top is definitely the healthier choice when eating ice cream, I’m not the biggest fan. It may be that the price seems ridiculous or that it is missing all of the most unhealthy Ingredients but I’m not quite on the halo top bandwagon yet.
Heather S.
Mobile, AL
Halo Top is the best! I was hesitant to try this flavor because.. well.. vanilla is boring. But it was delicious! I actually made some healthy chocolate chip cookies, heated them up and put this on top and omg. HEAVEN!
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Ever since I've started dieting, I would have cheat days and eat ice cream.. I came across this and fell in love. It tastes so good without all the extra calories. No more cheat days for me😀
Kaitlyn V.
Pompano Beach, FL
Classic! You won't know what you're missing with this low-cal ice cream flavor! Leave it on the counter for a few minutes to help it get even creamier. Low cal and high protein, I always have this stocked at my house!
Michelle s.
Tried this for the first time today and it was pretry good. Reminded me more of frozen custard than Ice cream. It has a good flavor but I can kinda taste the protein powder. It's not bad though.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My go to ice cream! It's on sale in Whole Foods every other week so I tend to stock up. All of their flavors so far are uniquely yummy! Never leaves me feeling bloated like other icecreams
Jenna S.
Alliance, OH
Compared to regular vanilla bean ice cream, Halo Top may be better! It tastes the same as regular ice cream, but I feel much less guilty knowing it's lower calorie and includes more protein. It's my favorite treat!
Ashley H.
Agua Dulce, CA
I like this product because you can indulge when you have a sweet craving it's healthy and natural ingredients and not so many calories it's a bit expensive but worth it because they're delish....
Vanda M.
Just wow. Where has this been all my life! Delicious and good for you ice cream. I could eat the whole pint and not feel bad about it, not that I have yet. I choose to savor the delicious flavors halo top offers.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?