BY HALO TOP #24 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Veronica E.
I love this ice cream. It is so satisfying and not insanely sweet. I'm lactose intolerant and have no problems eating this brand. I have tried a few other flavors and will be trying more in the future.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I am a sucker for plain vanilla ice cream I just love it! This halo top ice cream was great! Creamy and smooth vanilla flavor! It was delicious and I can wait to hay some more as it was a bit pricey
Lauren B.
I never feel bad about eating directly out of the ice cream carton when I’m eating halo top ice cream! This vanilla ice cream is decadent and pairs well with your favorite fruit or chocolate topping.
Ashley C.
really really really really good! the number of calories are amazing and I love the taste. This helps me stay healthy without going crazy over not eating ice cream. I have recommended this to all my friends.
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Soooo good! Love halo top ice cream. I'm on weight watchers and it's so low in points. So delicious. I will forever be a customer! So delicious! I just wish it was a tad cheaper but it's worth it!!!
Leslie L.
Saraland, AL
Yum. The only diet ice cream that is enjoyable! All my friends love it and so do I! So yummy! It can be pricey, but it does go on sale! It is a healthy Alternative compared to traditional ice cream.
emma b.
Millersville, PA
Halo Top is one of my favorite brands of ice cream! I don't feel guilty about eating it, and all the flavors are so good. They're the perfect size, and you can get at least four servings out of them!
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
This is the BOMB! For my kids is important to have protein in it and to be a smooth simple flavored ice cream. Well my kids are over 20, so they are really picky about what to eat. Now this ice cream brand does satisfy their needs.
Sidney O.
Bayonne, NJ
This is my favorite flavor! I love the simplicity in ingredients halo top has. They are very delicious and not too sweet. The value is a bit high but compared to other ice creams this is the best.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
So good!! I've been watching my weight lately, but sometimes I need to eat something sweet. This is perfect for that. It's obviously not as creamy as regular ice cream but it does taste amazing. The vanilla bean flavor is right on point.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?