BY HALO TOP #24 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Becca H.
Columbus, OH
STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND TRY THIS ICE CREAM. IT IS LOW CAL AND SO AMAZING. normally sugar substitutes kill my stomach but not this! I haven't had a flavor I don't like! The price is right and the flavor is perfect. And you can eat it all without feeling guilty at all!

I like to make it into a milkshake when I'm feeling adventurous!
Bryn N.
I love the vanilla bean halo to ice cream. It's very creamy and rich with a strong, high-quality vanilla. I like most of the halo top ice creams that I've tried, but the vanilla bean is one of my favorites. It's simple, but super delicious.
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
I recently received a coupon to get a free pint of Halo Top. I've been seeing ads for this everywhere so I figured I'd see what the raving was all about. Truth be told, I hated it. It's a healthy version of ice cream, which means there's less dairy. The ice cream had a chalky texture and just wasn't as good or satisfying as real ice cream.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
If you can look past the hefty price tag for the small container of ice cream, this is pretty good. It’s way less calories than other ice creams and doesn’t have that weird after taste most low calorie options do.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This flavor of halo top is surprisingly delicious. I rarely get excited about vanilla ice cream, but this one is great! It would pair well with a warm brownie or slice of pie for sure, and it'll save you some calories! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a low calorie vanilla ice cream, and the extra protein is a bonus!
Sarah C.
I’m really impressed with this. Tastes very light and refreshing. You do need to let it sit out for a couple of minutes so it will soften. I like to eat it with strawberries or grilled fruit. Would recommend.
Andrea F.
Ottawa
Okay can we just talk about how nice it is to have an ice cream that is semi- healthy for you and has protein in it!? I love this stuff! The vanilla is perfect for a sweet treat! I love that it tastes like actual ice cream, I just wish it wouldn’t have such a grainy texture.
Jennifer R.
Beaverton, OR
I was skeptical about this Halo Top ice cream at first, but it exceeded all of my expectations. Make sure you let it sit out for 5-10 min first to let it soften but once you do it'll taste amazing. I love making a chocolate shake with it for a healthier love calorie option and you can't even tell the difference. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Katie K.
Pfafftown, NC
This treat is awesome for guilt free snacking. I love to top this with chocolate syrup to jazz it up. Flavor doesn’t taste much different from other brand ice cream!
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
Halo Top ice cream is my absolute favorite snack! I try to eat healthy and focus on my fitness goals, and I love that Halo Top ice cream allows me to still indulge my sweet tooth without ruining my diet. Every single flavor is delicious, but Vanilla Bean is my hands down favorite! It has an amazing, creamy vanilla taste, and a smooth texture.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?